EPS Spring Sale 2017

mfitz804

Me as well there was the Stolarz first win jersey I had on hold and nothing yet ,could that mean they may use the, to start the season with all the 100 patchs or would they re do the addidas s*** 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt they would re-use them.  I believe that Meigray has everything from the eliminated teams in house now.  I think they're just busy doing inventory/cataloging for everything.

19 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Yeah, no word on mine either.  Also still waiting on some Meigray pre-order jerseys.  Every day I think, "Today is the day!", and then I'm sadly disappointed.

18 hours ago, cowboys said:

True I made a second payment on my SS jersey so they have those 

Of course, the day I post that, they charge my credit card.  Assuming that means they'll be shipping today. Ha!

7 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Of course, the day I post that, they charge my credit card.  Assuming that means they'll be shipping today. Ha!

That's the easiest way to get it done. Every time. 

On 4/20/2017 at 4:03 PM, mfitz804 said:

OK, so mine arrived 3/23, 11 days before yours. If yours are done as fast as mine, then you would get your invoice on April 30.  

So we'll be able to judge from that whether they complete them at the same speed, at least during the slow season. 

And we have our answer. Invoiced today!

Non-EPS team, current font, and they got it towards the end of the sale window so may have been a little backed up. 

14 minutes ago, dsl135 said:

And we have our answer. Invoiced today!

Non-EPS team, current font, and they got it towards the end of the sale window so may have been a little backed up. 

Not bad, so it took about 10 days longer than the ones that are their product. 

I think EPS automatically waits 4 weeks before they even open the package you send them.

Just received my payment info, so that means they are done and going to ship out.  Here is what I have on the way:

1) 1990-91 Hartford Whalers Road Green Jersey Ron Francis #10 with 'C'. 

2) 2001-02 San Jose Sharks Home White jersey - Patrick Marleau #12 I told them to change it to #14 so I could go with a 10th anniversary patched jersey.  They said they would let them know, so it will be interesting to see which one I received - either is fine though

3) 2005-06 Vancouver Canucks Home Dark Blue - Henrik Sedin #33

4) 2005-06 Florida Panthers Home Dark Blue - Joe Nieuwendyk #25 with 'A' 

The funny thing is since the jerseys have been gone so long, I have kind of switched my focus around, so the three later jersey don't exactly go with where my current focus is at.  I guess after 3 months a lot can change.

22 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

Just received my payment info, so that means they are done and going to ship out.  Here is what I have on the way:

1) 1990-91 Hartford Whalers Road Green Jersey Ron Francis #10 with 'C'. 

2) 2001-02 San Jose Sharks Home White jersey - Patrick Marleau #12 I told them to change it to #14 so I could go with a 10th anniversary patched jersey.  They said they would let them know, so it will be interesting to see which one I received - either is fine though

3) 2005-06 Vancouver Canucks Home Dark Blue - Henrik Sedin #33

4) 2005-06 Florida Panthers Home Dark Blue - Joe Nieuwendyk #25 with 'A' 

The funny thing is since the jerseys have been gone so long, I have kind of switched my focus around, so the three later jersey don't exactly go with where my current focus is at.  I guess after 3 months a lot can change.

When did you ship yours?

15 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

When did you ship yours?

I sent mine around the last week of March. I know it was closer to the end of the sale then the start of it.

20 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

I sent mine around the last week of March. I know it was closer to the end of the sale then the start of it.

Ok, hopefully mine are done soon, then. Mine were shipped on March 28th. I wonder if the fact that I included several of the $85 jerseys might slow me down, though. 

Just got my invoice from EPS.  Two non-EPS teams with non-current fonts.

3/27 to 5/22.  8 weeks exactly.  Not terrible.

10 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Just got my invoice from EPS.  Two non-EPS teams with non-current fonts.

3/27 to 5/22.  8 weeks exactly.  Not terrible.

About 4 weeks shy of their usual, non-Sale turnaround time for non-EPS non-current. You did ok there. 

Still not close to my record for one jersey:)

Have others not heard back from EPS yet? I sent and order on March 20th that was received March 23rd of current Hurricanes jersey for name and number, youth Devils jersey to just add a name on a nameplate, and a Knicks jersey to just add a name. I view that as a pretty simple order and it has been 9 weeks.

Edited by lhg39

I sent on the last day and haven't heard yet either. Mine was simple as well: Capitals WC (replica), World Juniors Alt, and a Tampa Bay Rays jersey (current).

On 5/22/2017 at 1:39 PM, mfitz804 said:

About 4 weeks shy of their usual, non-Sale turnaround time for non-EPS non-current. You did ok there. 

So what kind of timeframe should I be looking at if I sent five non-current jerseys? One of them was a team that EPS did back then, if it makes any difference.

6 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

So what kind of timeframe should I be looking at if I sent five non-current jerseys? One of them was a team that EPS did back then, if it makes any difference.

From what I've gathered on conversations with Josh, it's irrelevant if they used to do it, it's still non current. Even on Devils jerseys, where the letters and numbers are the same and the only nameplate material is different. 

I suspect that there are certain workers at EPS that handle vintage stuff, and far more on hand who can just crank out current stuff all day long. 

But that's just a theory. 

As far as a time frame, they say 8-12 weeks, but realistically 8-15 weeks is probably more accurate.