EPS Spring Sale 2017

mfitz804

They botched patch placement on one of my sale jerseys, I sent it back with other stuff on 4/28 to be fixed, and I was invoiced today. 

One free fix, one nameplate only fix ($30) plus a SCF patch, and one full customization. Not entirely accurate but today it FEELS like I got three jerseys done for $120, which is fun. 

They were NOT able to get the glue residue off of one, which seems to be an issue they are having lately that they haven't had before. So I had to go with Gomez for coverage purposes instead of Colin White #5, which is what I really wanted. 

So now I need a blank to make a Colin White...

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting for an invoice. Sent three jerseys in, none of them current style. 2 Sabres slugs and 1 Drummondvile Voltiguers mid/late 90's. Sent in on second day of spring sale from Sweden. Was not counting with less then maybe 3 months though.

On 2017-06-20 at 1:27 PM, Lumpjaw said:

Still waiting for an invoice. Sent three jerseys in, none of them current style. 2 Sabres slugs and 1 Drummondvile Voltiguers mid/late 90's. Sent in on second day of spring sale from Sweden. Was not counting with less then maybe 3 months though.

Mailed Josh and got a reply they have arrived and is worked on, but one of the Sabres ones is a bit challenging due to glue from previous customization. 

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question.

I'm fairly new to sending stuff to EPS (I've done a couple of orders).  I now have a batch about ready to go.  I'm not normally the most patient person, but waiting for a Spring Sale 2018 would save me a good chunk of change.

The question is.......is this really an annual event?  Is it a pretty safe bet that they will do it next spring?

Thanks!

27 minutes ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Quick question.

I'm fairly new to sending stuff to EPS (I've done a couple of orders).  I now have a batch about ready to go.  I'm not normally the most patient person, but waiting for a Spring Sale 2018 would save me a good chunk of change.

The question is.......is this really an annual event?  Is it a pretty safe bet that they will do it next spring?

Thanks!

Email Josh are EPS for the details, but I'm pretty sure they offer the same discount if you are sending them at least a dozen shirts at any given moment. 

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

Email Josh are EPS for the details, but I'm pretty sure they offer the same discount if you are sending them at least a dozen shirts at any given moment. 

15 jerseys gets you 15% off, 20 or more gets you 20% off. No other discounts other than during the sale. They have had the sale three out of the last four years. Is it a safe bet that they will have it? Nobody knows. And if you ask Josh right now, he will tell you, he has no idea.

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

15 jerseys gets you 15% off, 20 or more gets you 20% off. No other discounts other than during the sale. They have had the sale three out of the last four years. Is it a safe bet that they will have it? Nobody knows. And if you ask Josh right now, he will tell you, he has no idea.

Thanks for the info!

12 minutes ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Thanks for the info!

Very welcome. I'm always full of it, sometimes "it" is information. 

• 1 month later...

I'm not the biggest EPS fan to put it lightly but I will give credit where it's due.  Ordered my WCOH kit on July 18th and was notified today it was complete.  Three weeks is a hell of a lot faster then the 10+ weeks I was expecting.  Hopefully there are no big issues with the accuracy on it

26 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

I'm not the biggest EPS fan to put it lightly but I will give credit where it's due.  Ordered my WCOH kit on July 18th and was notified today it was complete.  Three weeks is a hell of a lot faster then the 10+ weeks I was expecting.  Hopefully there are no big issues with the accuracy on it

Impressive. I have orders in that have been waiting much longer. 

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

I have a WCOH jersey that EPS did.  I think it's gonna be as close as you're gonna get.

I'm not expecting perfection but I just hope I don't end up with something glaring like sublimated holes instead of perforated or a nameplate material that doesn't match.  I have the kit I took off the jersey that looks to have come directly from Adidas so it'll be a good comparison putting the two kits side by side.

If you ordered perforated holes, then that's what you should get, as they have both options.  Only problem I can think of is that on the sleeve numbers you might get 2 rows of holes instead of 3.  Also, nameplate material might not be a perfect match but it should be close.

2 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

I'm not expecting perfection but I just hope I don't end up with something glaring like sublimated holes instead of perforated or a nameplate material that doesn't match.  I have the kit I took off the jersey that looks to have come directly from Adidas so it'll be a good comparison putting the two kits side by side.

The perforated holes on mine look pretty good.  The sleeve numbers have 3 rows (except the top of the 5's).  Like LAK said, the nameplate material is not a 100% match to the jersey material, but I don't have a gamer to compare it to, so I don't know how it is supposed to look.  I'm fine with it.  Like I said, probably as close as you're ever going to get without cutting your own kit.

35815485385_e50ac65bc9_o.jpg

Edited by jsh139

Yeah, I'll be happy if it comes out like your ghostbear.  Nothing stands out and it looks like it's supposed to look.

funny thing is the kit cost me more than the jersey did FFS.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Lumpjaw said:

Got my invoice yesterday, so pretty much five months from orderdate to invoice.

That matches the longest I have waited for a jersey from EPS.  Mine was for 1 jersey.

21 hours ago, furiousd said:

Heh. Yours must have been challenging.  My rework from the spring sale got here on Monday, so I got the same jersey done twice in that time.

Haha, they all needed som cleaning, and one was more stained then the others. They were also all non current styles. Two Sabres Slugs and a Drummondville Voltigeurs from the late 90's.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think this was posted but EPS posted this on their FB yesterday:

"Fall deliveries for Pro teams in hockey have been delayed and have been arriving late this year.  Unfortunately this will cause a delay in all orders currently pending or received.  We apologize for any inconvenience."

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

I don't think this was posted but EPS posted this on their FB yesterday:

"Fall deliveries for Pro teams in hockey have been delayed and have been arriving late this year.  Unfortunately this will cause a delay in all orders currently pending or received.  We apologize for any inconvenience."

I guess I won't hurry to get my next ones out to them.