EPS Spring Sale 2017

mfitz804

30 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

You would think that if there were delays in them getting the stuff for the pros they would have had more time to do customers orders while they were waiting for the pro materials to come in.

Things that make you go "hmmmm". 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't mind the delay. Two of the jerseys I sent them are ones I don't plan on wearing anytime soon and the other two can wait. I wasn't expecting to get them back until the end of the year anyway.

48 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

I really don't mind the delay. Two of the jerseys I sent them are ones I don't plan on wearing anytime soon and the other two can wait. I wasn't expecting to get them back until the end of the year anyway.

I often need the EPS delay, as I usually send stuff in after spending way too much money on jerseys. I can use the extra 3 months in between...

6 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Wait a minute.  Now you guys have me reconsidering.  If I want them back by Christmas, maybe I should get them out now. 

If you want them back by Christmas, you should have sent them in July...

2 hours ago, furiousd said:

If anyone is at fault, it's Jersey Baron and Meigray, for not posting the jerseys for sale sooner.

Hear, hear!

Sending off 4 (maybe 5) jerseys to EPS this week. 

1. 2010/11 Nashville Predators Alternate (size 54) with TOOTOO #22

2. 2005/06 Vancouver Canucks Navy (size 48) with RYPIEN #15

3. 1997/98 Vancouver Canucks White (size 48) with BERTUZZI #27

4. 1996/97 Vancouver Canucks Black (size 54) with BRASHEAR #28

5. This last jersey I'm still on a desperate hunt for. If I can get hold of a 1990 - 92 Canucks White then I'm going to have it made into an ODJICK #66. Personally most excited for this one to get done up. 

I've sent one order to EPS in the past and everything came back flawless. Any details you guys can think of with this order that I shouldn't leave out? I have some reference pics, but nothing too great. 

Edited by TheMadHat

8 minutes ago, TheMadHat said:

Sending off 4 (maybe 5) jerseys to EPS this week. 

1. 2010/11 Nashville Predators Alternate (size 54) with TOOTOO #22

2. 2005/06 Vancouver Canucks Navy (size 48) with RYPIEN #15

3. 1997/98 Vancouver Canucks White (size 48) with BERTUZZI #27

4. 1996/97 Vancouver Canucks Black (size 54) with BRASHEAR #28

5. This last jersey I'm still on a desperate hunt for. If I can get hold of a 1990 - 92 Canucks White then I'm going to have it made into an ODJICK #66. Personally most excited for this one to get done up. 

I've sent one order to EPS in the past and everything came back flawless. Any details you guys can think of with this order that I shouldn't leave out? I have some reference pics, but nothing too great. 

I recently had an issue with them where they placed a Captain's C on a vintage jersey in the position they would be on an Edge jersey (too close to the crest). I now specify that I want them placed "vintage style" and include a picture so I am double clear on what I want. 

I also ask that they use a matching (insert name of material) nameplate to make sure I get the correct one. 

Like I always say about customizing, if a detail is important to you, don't assume they will get it right. Be specific. Otherwise, although EPS is pretty good, you get what you get. 

And what furiousd said, if you want certain materials, be specific. EPS did not do those jerseys so they may not have the exact material. 

Same goes for the Canucks, obviously, but I don't know the details of those.