How many of the top 100 do you own?

furiousd

So I missed the beginning of the All Star game and finally got around to watching it today. As they did the intros, I started laughing at how many of the players were represented in my collection. It seemed like I had at least one jersey from half of the guys who had played since the 80's.

Turns out I wasn't as far off as I thought I might be. If I take credit for blanks that will be done in the near future, I'm at 27 jerseys from 19 players. How does that stack up to the rest of the board?

https://www.nhl.com/fans/nhl-centennial/100-greatest-nhl-players

I have 9 with Forsberg and Jagr being the only ones who never played for the Red Wings.

Edited by Krendelev

Ray Bourque, Pavel Bure, Patrick Kane, Brian Leetch, Mario Lemieux, Mike Modano, Scott Niedermayer, Luc Robitaille, Teemu Selanne, Mats Sundin, Jonathan Toews and Steve Yzerman are either on jerseys I currently have in my possession or (in the cases of Sundin and Toews) currently have being customized.

Sidney Crosby, Jaromir Jagr, Eric Lindros, Patrick Roy and Joe Sakic are in the plans for blanks currently in my collection. The jersey that is planned for Roy may end up being a Peter Forsberg instead.

60 jerseys from 18 players.  (21 are of Robitaille alone.)

Jeebus...that list makes up about half of my collection. These are the ones documented in my Photobucket...

I havnt gotten to the blanks...oooh the blanks. 

So far:

6 MacInnis 

3 Lindros

9 Sakic

22 Lemieux

5 Messier

14 Brodeur

12 Bourque

4 Crosby

19 Yzerman

2 Nieuwendyk 

1 Niedermayer 

12 Stevens

13 Shanahan 

3 Jagr

2 Robataille

I have a problem...

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

5 hours ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Jeebus...that list makes up about half of my collection. These are the ones documented in my Photobucket...

I havnt gotten to the blanks...oooh the blanks. 

So far:

6 MacInnis 

3 Lindros

9 Sakic

22 Lemieux

5 Messier

14 Brodeur

12 Bourque

4 Crosby

19 Yzerman

2 Nieuwendyk 

1 Niedermayer 

12 Stevens

13 Shanahan 

3 Jagr

2 Robataille

I have a problem...

This, of course, was not news...

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

This, of course, was not news...

giphy-4_zps4knvr3id.gif

Yes sir...and when you consider the list, even one is a bit of an accomplishment! I have a 2003 home playoff set Chelios. I had a Lindros Canada and a Jagr Rangers many years ago but no longer.

2 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

Yes sir...and when you consider the list, even one is a bit of an accomplishment! I have a 2003 home playoff set Chelios. I had a Lindros Canada and a Jagr Rangers many years ago but no longer.

Yes unfortunately that Lindros is long gone ?

I'll be at 13 including what I have being customized right now. All devils obviously.

1 Jagr

3 Niedermayer

3 Stevens

6 Brodeur

Great thread I put the same thing up on Facebook but it was HOW MANY AUTOGRAPHS do yo have of the top 100

Jerseys I have 20 

Autographs I have 75

Just two, Lemieux and Yzerman - both replicas bought in the 90s - I should dig them out from storage (I'll bet they're better quality than the current Reebok 'Premier' replicas).

Messier, Leetch, Esposito,Sakic,Bourque