Which teams wore CCM the 1999-2000 season and had retail CCM authentics available?

Lightbringer

Hi folks!!!

Which teams wore CCM the 1999-2000 season and had retail authentics available?

i know from the top of my head, Nashville, Atlanta, San Jose, Ottawa, and Philadelphia but what more teams?

I like that years CCM especially and want to know which teams to hunt for in addition to the ones above for my collection.

Example of the Nashville jersey:

78e8db539206588.jpg

Thank you.

Edited by Lightbringer

The other CCM teams were Carolina, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, NY Islanders, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Toronto, Vancouver, Washington, as well as the All-Star Game jerseys.

You can see all the jersey brands teams wore by going to NHLUniforms.com.  Just click on whichever year you want, and images of each team's jersey styles are shown. 

What is it about the CCMs that year that you prefer? I know everyone has preferences, that's just not one I've heard. 

• 2 weeks later...

4_m.jpg4_m.jpg4_m.jpg4_m.jpg6_m.jpg6_m.jpg

Here are some samples of the of those CCM's from the 2016-17 Stanley Cup champions from another dimension.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-03-20 at 3:21 AM, LAK74 said:

The other CCM teams were Carolina, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, NY Islanders, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Toronto, Vancouver, Washington, as well as the All-Star Game jerseys.

You can see all the jersey brands teams wore by going to NHLUniforms.com.  Just click on whichever year you want, and images of each team's jersey styles are shown. 

Thanks so much for the tip of NHLUniforms.com. Now I never have to google and search, just need to check that site. Brilliant. Thank you!

Edited by Lightbringer

Agreed.  For fairly recent seasons, it's very accurate in regards to jersey brands, but when you go all the way back to the mid-80's or earlier, it gets a bit more sketchy.  For example, in the 1980-81 season it shows the Leafs using Maska jerseys (which they did), but it makes no mention of the Sandow jerseys which were also used during that season.  Also, it lists Sandow as the jersey brand for 1981-82, but it should be Maska.

8 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Agreed.  For fairly recent seasons, it's very accurate in regards to jersey brands, but when you go all the way back to the mid-80's or earlier, it gets a bit more sketchy.  For example, in the 1980-81 season it shows the Leafs using Maska jerseys (which they did), but it makes no mention of the Sandow jerseys which were also used during that season.  Also, it lists Sandow as the jersey brand for 1981-82, but it should be Maska.

When I first started collecting, I would always send my jerseys to Cool Hockey for customization. Due to my inexperience, I wasn't very picky with customization. They did a great job and were much cheaper than other general customization companies, so I was satisfied. 

Eventually, they had trouble with a jersey I sent them and they said " We base all of our fonts on the NHL uniforms site because it is completely accurate". I had to call BS and stopped using them after that. 

• 3 weeks later...

I just picked up an Edmonton jersey that has the CCM logo and a silver NHL shield on the hem.  Edmonton, of course, wore Pro Player during the 1999-00 season.

Could be a one-off that was made in preparation for the 2000-01 season before it was decided that the manufacturer's logo would go on the back of the neck.  I've seen a handful of other teams that have had the same thing that didn't use CCM during 1999-00 as well.

4 hours ago, Nathan said:

I just picked up an Edmonton jersey that has the CCM logo and a silver NHL shield on the hem.  Edmonton, of course, wore Pro Player during the 1999-00 season.

Could be a one-off that was made in preparation for the 2000-01 season before it was decided that the manufacturer's logo would go on the back of the neck.  I've seen a handful of other teams that have had the same thing that didn't use CCM during 1999-00 as well.

Pictures.