Meigray Expo 2017

Devilsguy

I wouldn't mind those Zajac gloves lol.  I would even take the Mason gamer lol.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

I wouldn't mind those Zajac gloves lol.  I would even take the Mason gamer lol.

There's like 60 Steve Mason jerseys on meigray's site. They should throw a couple more in maybe you get 3 of them haha 

On 5/20/2017 at 9:03 AM, Flyers845 said:

There's like 60 Steve Mason jerseys on meigray's site. They should throw a couple more in maybe you get 3 of them haha 

I will take 3 lol.  Show it to a non-collector and they will empty their wallets thinking they are worth a fortune.  I think that's part of the reason I do better selling to fans and not collectors (though fans tend to be pains in the Arse).

Not sure where this fits but I guess this is the most appropriate thread.  Meigray just announced the pre-orders for the Predators finals gamers.  Look like they will be wearing 2 sets this year.  However the twist is that the first set is not a brand new set.  Instead they are wearing the same set they wore in the WCF into the SCF.  Once one of the teams reaches 3 wins in the SCF, they will switch to a new set that will be kept by the team/players.

Pretty neat that they are wearing the same set.  I remember the Devils doing something like this in 2003 where they finals set 1 jerseys were worn the entire playoffs while their red finals set 1 jerseys were only worn in games 3 & 4.

Yeah, the Predators only wore two sets of jerseys for the entire regular season up until the WCF.  If you like wear and repair on your jerseys, those home/away set twos will probably be full of them.  They were used in over 25 games each!  Almost unheard of nowadays.

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

Yeah, the Predators only wore two sets of jerseys for the entire regular season up until the WCF.  If you like wear and repair on your jerseys, those home/away set twos will probably be full of them.  They were used in over 25 games each!  Almost unheard of nowadays.

Yeah that is.  Devils did that once in the regular season for their white set 1's in the 11-12 season.  They wore them for 24 games before switching over to set 2's.  I used to own a couple of white set 1's from that season and both had heavy wear.

55 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Does anyone have an idea about this year's grab bag? It's been a few years since my last one, I may go for it again this year. 

Have they announced specifics yet? I saw it brought up on FB too, but no details. It's probably been five years since I've done one, myself.

52 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Have they announced specifics yet? I saw it brought up on FB too, but no details. It's probably been five years since I've done one, myself.

The rest of the Expo details will likely be announced after the SCF. They will be busy dealing with the Nashville jerseys until then.

1 hour ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

I will be displaying at the Expo once again this year. If you are attending, please stop by and say hello.

-J

13765673_10154290816164323_618449022258700208_o.jpg

Will you have any Elias jerseys?

;)

HA! If you look real hard, you can see my stupid bald head in the top right corner there as I talk to Matt, the dude in the hat.

1 hour ago, Brilliant! said:

HA! If you look real hard, you can see my stupid bald head in the top right corner there as I talk to Matt, the dude in the hat.

And if you look even harder you will see Stu's Lindros collection that I wish I could afford.

20 minutes ago, HockeyMusic said:

And if you look even harder you will see Stu's Lindros collection that I wish I could afford.

I was probably drooling at the Lindros booth taking pictures to send to you! 

good to see new Devils posters on the forum!  Glad this forum is getting more popular.

Edited by Devilsguy

13 hours ago, Flyers845 said:

I was probably drooling at the Lindros booth taking pictures to send to you! 

Haha well i would be drooling too.

Then probably pass out after he tells me how much the collection cost.?

I will be there again this year with Flyers spanning from 1970-2017. Think this is my 5th straight year with a table. Hope to meet you guys there!

4 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

What does it take to get a table to exhibit? My small handful of gamers would probably warrant a small end table.

1 hour ago, Brilliant! said:

Cojones.

You must strip a Gretzky gamer. It's the only way to prove you have what it takes. 

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

You must strip a Gretzky gamer. It's the only way to prove you have what it takes. 

You mean "Gretkzy"?

I will have my table of questionable jerseys there for the second year in the row.  Will be my 6th year attending I believe.