Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devilsguy

Meigray Expo 2017

104 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

 

You must strip a Gretzky gamer. It's the only way to prove you have what it takes. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will have my table of questionable jerseys there for the second year in the row.  Will be my 6th year attending I believe.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2017 at 7:54 PM, Brilliant! said:

It can't get much worse than it was last year when I was surrounded by you and Ken. Thank God Frank Rady was to my left so I had some sort of breather!

Frank is a great guy :-)

I don't think you'll be surrounded again this year lol.

Edited by OneJerseyMemorabilia
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be there, but I am too neurotic to bring my jerseys and display them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

I will have my table of questionable jerseys there for the second year in the row.  Will be my 6th year attending I believe.

If your table dos not have an overhead sign that says this, I will be very disappointed. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

If your table dos not have an overhead sign that says this, I will be very disappointed. 

I am seriously contemplating it lol.  Would be on the little name tag they place on each table though and not an overhead sign.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Devilsguy said:

I am seriously contemplating it lol.  Would be on the little name tag they place on each table though and not an overhead sign.

I guess that's better than nothing. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2017 at 9:45 AM, lhg39 said:

I will be there, but I am too neurotic to bring my jerseys and display them.

I have brought a few with me each time to show some peeps who wanna see Flyers poop 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Morten turns up with all his grails.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

I hope Morten turns up with all his grails.

PUCKS or jerseys 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Either, just wait til he gets onto sticks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or pants. 

Grail PANTS day! Still have sweat smell from some obscure player in them!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or jockstraps.

 

:D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2017 at 8:25 PM, Brilliant! said:

HA! If you look real hard, you can see my stupid bald head in the top right corner there as I talk to Matt, the dude in the hat.

I'm making good of my word this year, I'm trying on all of your jerseys at once. You'll never stop me. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, flyhighguys94 said:

I'm making good of my word this year, I'm trying on all of your jerseys at once. You'll never stop me. 

I'm trying them all on...at once!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm trying them all on...at once!!!

Don't forget the buffalo sauce!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Don't forget the buffalo sauce!

In between layers, obviously. How else would I do it??

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm trying them all on...at once!!!

 I made that threat long before you, you will never stop me. Or......I hold Mike hostage and you try on all of his jerseys, while eating the delivery pizza with BBQ sauce on top.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, flyhighguys94 said:

 I made that threat long before you, you will never stop me. Or......I hold Mike hostage and you try on all of his jerseys, while eating the delivery pizza with BBQ sauce on top.

Someone has to do it to prove all the wives wrong.

"Why do you have so many jerseys, you can only wear one at a time?"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's true. He did say that long ago. The catch this year is that I'm bringing all my football(soccer) jerseys and they range from M to L. So, good luck with that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

It's true. He did say that long ago. The catch this year is that I'm bringing all my football(soccer) jerseys and they range from M to L. So, good luck with that.

Oohhhh.....what ones??

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was an empty threat. I'm definitely not bringing anything beyond hockey stuff. Though, last year I did wear an Arsenal Highbury jersey and was then mocked mercilessly by Rob (Man U) and Stu (Chelsea).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2017 at 4:26 PM, mfitz804 said:

Someone has to do it to prove all the wives wrong.

"Why do you have so many jerseys, you can only wear one at a time?"

I'd never say that to my husband. I tell him we have to buy more.

Edited by OneJerseyMemorabilia
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adam Oates is this year's guest speaker at the expo.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Adam Oates is this year's guest speaker at the expo.

That's pretty cool. Does that mean if one attends they are likely to walk away with an Adam Oates autographed item?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0