Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devilsguy

Meigray Expo 2017

163 posts in this topic

37 had some nice repairs and wear on it. 

I was very impressed with the turnout this year. I imagine that Oates had something to do with it but it was a good crowd. The one Riveters chick was pretty cute too. I wasn't able to pull myself away from whoever I was talking to at the time she was wandering around to talk to her. Oh well. It was still a good time....despite Dan's pension for rotating his mannequins. He must have gone through about five different configurations. We get it dude. You have a lot of stuff.

I do have to say that it was really cool to see Amy there! I cannot for the life of me remember what her name is here but she used to be a regular member many years ago and has been coming back recently. It's always great to put faces to those we've known here for so long.

Except the Flyers fans. Nobody cares about them.

:thumbsup: Good to meet you too, Mike!  It was a good time, I had never been to an Expo before so I figured it was time.  Now I need to get my Buffalo collection up to par to bring a table next time, to combat all the Flyers and Devils....

Yeah the riverets girl was nice. She was right up your alley mike Italian princess! 

13 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

I was very impressed with the turnout this year. I imagine that Oates had something to do with it but it was a good crowd. The one Riveters chick was pretty cute too. I wasn't able to pull myself away from whoever I was talking to at the time she was wandering around to talk to her. Oh well. It was still a good time....despite Dan's pension for rotating his mannequins. He must have gone through about five different configurations. We get it dude. You have a lot of stuff.

I do have to say that it was really cool to see Amy there! I cannot for the life of me remember what her name is here but she used to be a regular member many years ago and has been coming back recently. It's always great to put faces to those we've known here for so long.

Except the Flyers fans. Nobody cares about them.

Edited by Hollywood Cannon
I can't even respond when I quote you because it fills the whole text box. So i'll respond in my next post.

On 2017-07-16 at 5:54 PM, Hollywood Cannon said:

Anyone have any interest in the Signed Brett Hull Blues jersey they gave away? I won it and just put it on eBay but I'm sure a board member would have better use for it. It's a size 52.

ThpnOrG.jpg

VZOImVc.jpg

Some one should buy this one 

Is Meigray.com down for anyone else?  It has been down for me since last night.

Same 

Down for me and at the right time. Was getting a little itchy to buy something this weekend, haha.

Someone probably went a little nuts with the summer sale this weekend

Just got an email from them saying it's down

They're back up.