Accuracy of JB's Capitals jersey customization

I've been itching for a Capital's 2015 WC jersey since they came out. I like the design and since I may be moving to DC later this year, figured I'd need to add at least one Cap's jersey to my collection for games. Rather than buying a blank and sending it off to Cutting Edge Sports I was thinking of buying a pre-customized jersey from the JB since there's only a $25 difference between blank and customized. Looking at GW images vs JB's auction, they seem really close minus the sizing (due to the smaller size of the jersey I'd get). Much closer than the Blackhawks jerseys he offers. Am I missing a detail which would make more sense to go through CES? 

Game Worn

img-313084-f.jpg

Baron's

s-l1600.jpg

Is the 8 on the back a bit narrower on JB's version? Judging from where it lines up with the name, I feel like it is by a little bit. 

I think your thinking of EPS not CES for those.  JB's looks close enough that I'd go that route instead of waiting until next seasons playoffs for EPS to get one done.