2017-2018 Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

15 minutes ago, Kincaid521 said:

I wonder if every player is using the "?" symbol instead of a number next year. 

Nhl.com would still screw up the font and customization 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DJ Rhea said:

You're selling to Americans.

Or just to fans. Is it really relevant what they look like? I'd buy my team's jersey regardless. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Or just to fans. Is it really relevant what they look like? I'd buy my team's jersey regardless. 

+1

I want PK to win the cup so bad just to see the freak out from Montreal.

47 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Well yes, that's essentially what I was getting at. But even still, how can you not love the Preds?

Because James Neal is a tool

I am not trusting him on the Devils one.

Leafs and Capitals are playing an outdoor game at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium next year. Wonder if both teams will do some sort of military service tribute jersey (which hopefully become available).

1 hour ago, guam64 said:

Leave it to the NHL to insult the military and not even send a NHL team to play in it. :noway:

Oh c'mon the craps arnt that bad.

I was at Canadian Hockey Sweaters in Vaughan and the owner pretty much said the same as has been mentioned. No more two tiered system when Adidas takes over, they're only getting the "pros." He wasn't sure whether they're made in Canada or Indonesia. But since he said they would be doing customized "pro" jerseys for $199 CAD I highly doubt they're coming from Quebec.

Looks like ANYBODY can RSVP, if you feel so inclined. If I was in Vegas, I certainly would

12 hours ago, PensFan77 said:

Looks like ANYBODY can RSVP, if you feel so inclined. If I was in Vegas, I certainly would

Whatever that tweet was appears to have been deleted.

4 hours ago, dsl135 said:

Whatever that tweet was appears to have been deleted.

Basically, saying how to RSVP to the adidas jersey unveil.

Here's the link: http://register.rha.io/adidas/nhl-las-vegas-event

Kind of surprised it's not at an MGM property, since they own T-Mobile Arena.  I really hate the Wynn. It's so over-pretentious. I didn't even bother going in last time I was out there in April. They sent me an email last week asking why I haven't taken advantage of any of their "deals". Maybe because I can stay in Caesars and MGM properties for 4 nights for much less than one night at either of the Wynn properties. And lowering the odds on the craps tables.  And I'm not a fan of the showtunes they blare from the speakers in the fountain area in front of the place at the corner of Sands and Las Vegas Blvd.

Well if you're going to overcharge for everything, there's no excuse to limit the odds on the craps table to 2X. And Steve Wynn went around bragging about how smart he was to do that. A-hole.