2017-2018 Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

Blue Jackets looks good... Preds looks very boring... Blues looks excellent.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, 00xtremeninja said:

Keeping it simple is a ok with me

Simple like the Blues, I agree. Simple like the Predators, that thing is just boring. The Blues still maintained a classic look. Hoping the same for my own team. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Simple like the Blues, I agree. Simple like the Predators, that thing is just boring. The Blues still maintained a classic look. Hoping the same for my own team. 

Correct. Just saw the preds. No thanks

9 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Saw this on the FB group. Guess it's real?

5zMR8W0.jpg

That appears to be it for home jersey's.  Good catch.  Dissapointed that the lightning did away with the tie strings.

Edited by khabbi

Not loving the Devils. Will only buy 2-4 instead of 10. This year, anyway. 

Although it has an old school vibe to it. Undecided. 

Edited by mfitz804

The tie down collars look awful. As much as I want the Hawks to have them, I don't want them to bother if it'll look like that. 

WTF were the Devils thinking?

The devils is fine, I actually don't mind that. Think the arm stripes may be a touch too thick, but I'll deal with that.

11 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

The devils is fine, I actually don't mind that. Think the arm stripes may be a touch too thick, but I'll deal with that.

It's growing on me. The initial shock of losing the stripes after my 31 years of fandom was great, but now I think they are kind of cool. 

I think Carolina is the biggest improvement with the addition of the stripes and the Devils are the biggest downgrade with the loss of the stripes, the pretty much flip flopped. 

16 minutes ago, lhg39 said:

I think Carolina is the biggest improvement with the addition of the stripes and the Devils are the biggest downgrade with the loss of the stripes, the pretty much flip flopped. 

So THAT'S where our stripes went!!!

#MysterySolved

BD73D426-827A-40ED-8CAA-D787F8AD9B65_zps

16 minutes ago, lhg39 said:

Colorado going back to the pre-EDGE design is better than any other change so far.

Good:  Avs going back to the mountain range hemline, Devils for doing something different and doing it well, and the Wild new home jersey is sweet. Not a fan of the Vegas colors but the jersey is still solid  

Bad: Rangers collar should have been all blue. Oilers collar should not be two-tone. Preds is too plain. 

Everything else I'm indifferent 

I like it. The actual jersey looks much better than that s***ty leaked render.

Devils reveal video

DCzxUzJW0AE8m-m.jpg:large

Edited by JoeM7392