2017-2018 Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

I really like the new Canes jersey. I wish it didn't have the lace-up collar, just because the way Adidas designed that part of the jersey is terrible. Still good overall though.

For the others, I like what they did for the Avs and Wild. On the bad side, Nashville needs a contrasting color on the shoulders since the yellow is so loud. And the sleeves on the Vegas jersey have one too many colors (what is the red doing there?).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the look of it the "Authentics" being sold at pre-sale are indo's i would guess.....small adidas logo on the lower half of the jersey. The ones in the videos are clearly canadian made Authentics with no logos. Also at a $180 price point it makes sense. Obviously we have no way of knowing until September. I'll Probably pre order and then sell later if thats the case.

Creamer agrees that the Devils are clearly the worst of the New Jersey's. They even messed up the shoulder yoke. The black should come down to the upper part of the arms.

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Why does anyone care what that guy Creamer says about anything? 

I don't. I honestly don't see what's so bad about the Devils jersey. I'm loving the butthurt reaction over it though. Going to make it that much more awesome when I get them.

I personally think the Rangers jersey is the worst. Mostly because it looks like a rangers jersey.

22 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Why does anyone care what that guy Creamer says about anything? 

Because everyone I have seen posting pretty much agrees with that assessment, but I am sure it will look good on the Devils ?

As long as they make them available to the consumer…

All the fan "authentics" will most likely be made in Indonesia. All the close ups I've seen on the collars say made in Indonesia right on it. 

The ones with the badge on the bottom left hem 

So really its not much different from current state. Adidas will sell a retail indo for cheap and call it authentic and the Canadian made TI and GI and GWs will be hard to find unless your team sells them direct until JB or someone else gets the magical inside track and makes a mint on ebay until they become readily available. Wow it feels like the 2008 season and not 2018 season when it comes to jerseys...

1 hour ago, Kingofkings said:

From the look of it the "Authentics" being sold at pre-sale are indo's i would guess.....small adidas logo on the lower half of the jersey. The ones in the videos are clearly canadian made Authentics with no logos. Also at a $180 price point it makes sense. Obviously we have no way of knowing until September. I'll Probably pre order and then sell later if thats the case.

yea if you zoom in enough on the collar you can tell the ones w the little circle adidas logo on the front are the indos and say "made in indonesia"

If these are the authentics, Hawks fans will be upset. Crest doesn't look chain stitched

5 hours ago, redwingsdownunder said:

Doesn't look like the Wings will be using name plates after all. Place holder in sneak previews

The bottom hem still looks rounded as opposed to the concepts. Not bad in my opinion...

10 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

I don't. I honestly don't see what's so bad about the Devils jersey. I'm loving the butthurt reaction over it though. Going to make it that much more awesome when I get them.

I personally think the Rangers jersey is the worst. Mostly because it looks like a rangers jersey.

I don't think it's a butthurt reaction, lol. I think it's just that anyone who isn't a fan of the team kind of generally thinks their redesign isn't good at all.