2017-2018 Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

2 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Preds unveil new 20th season logo.  Maybe a patch for their 2017-18 jerseys?

I think it would have been cooler with just the 20th logo and not the small Predators logo at the bottom. But extra patches are always cool, unless they are advertising. :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/14/2017 at 6:10 PM, Brilliant! said:

That friggin team has been around for twenty years?? Dammit, I'm getting old.

Hahaha that is exactly what I thought. 

I was in my first year of university when the preds came to be.

On 2017-07-14 at 6:10 PM, Brilliant! said:

That friggin team has been around for twenty years?? Dammit, I'm getting old.

That's what I said last year when SJ turned 25.

Got up close and personal with these Adidas jerseys today the Blackhawks convention.  They are not nearly as bad as thought they were. I don't see any issue with these like we did with the 1.0 and 2.0 mess I'll try to post pics later.

I agree about the square lines. They look like they are cut the same way a tailor makes a suit. Will be a different on ice look for sure. Also those mannequins appear to have metal plates so it might make it look boxier than a person wearing one. 

35 minutes ago, chow_hound said:

I agree about the square lines. They look like they are cut the same way a tailor makes a suit. Will be a different on ice look for sure. Also those mannequins appear to have metal plates so it might make it look boxier than a person wearing one. 

I think the mannequins make them look boxier to some extent. I don't feel like my WCOH jerseys look much different than the 2.0s with squared shoulders, like the Dallas and Minnesota roads. The texture difference sure highlights it on those Hawks jerseys though.

They look good not much different compared to RBK 2.0.

The frustrating part is that all the jerseys on display (marketed) are Made in Canada so everyone is excited about the quality..however when the mail man shows up the Indo jersey will be in a box with poor quality.

Made in Vietnam???

Yeah their new logo is pretty brutal.

Ouch. They're not great. Just F*** up all my jerseys in the same off-season, make it like ripping off a bandaid.

I will still buy them.

Someone on the other board I frequent said it looks like an emoji. I think that's pretty accurate. 

I guess that answers the question I had when I read the article posted about Adidas selling CCM last week, the AHL will still be branded CCM this season for their jerseys. From the article I read, they somewhat alluded to the CCM jerseys being re-branded to Adidas. But that won't happen, at least for 17-18.

Jesus thats miserable. How does a bloke in his mid 20's feel about throwing that abomination over his shoulders and try and take himself seriously. You might aswell care about the name on the back as the one on the front is hideous.

3 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

Jesus thats miserable. How does a bloke in his mid 20's feel about throwing that abomination over his shoulders and try and take himself seriously. You might aswell care about the name on the back as the one on the front is hideous.

I'll let you know how I feel about it when I get a couple of them.

1 hour ago, JoeM7392 said:

I'll let you know how I feel about it when I get a couple of them.

Exactly.....how many of us Leaf fans bitched about the centennial classic jersey but still bought it like a bunch of tools....

I absolutely hated those Centennial Classics but so help me god if I didn't get one as soon as authentic sports had them.