2017-2018 Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Those are solid.

I've continued to pick up 2.0's after seeing what the Adizeros looked like.  Some of the discounts have been too good to pass up, plus I like the Edge construction better.  I thought the Adizero neck looked ok on the world cups, but not so much on the NHL jerseys.

Agreed. I have to have them because they exist, but it may actually be good for my collecting. 

#TwoIsEnough. 

1 hour ago, furiousd said:

Those are solid.

I've continued to pick up 2.0's after seeing what the Adizeros looked like.  Some of the discounts have been too good to pass up, plus I like the Edge construction better.  I thought the Adizero neck looked ok on the world cups, but not so much on the NHL jerseys.

+1

The WCOH jerseys were nice looking, but I'm just not thrilled about how some of the teams' designs have translated to the template, especially the neck area. I'm not in a rush to buy an Adizero of any of my favorite NHL teams at the moment, but will stock up on Edges that will likely never be available again. 

Who knows, in the future, collectors may covet 2.0s as much as Ultrafils one day! ;) 

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

All the Leafs fans just shat themselves. 

Confession: I set aside sufficient funds to buy no more than two new Adizero Devils jerseys...then I promptly spent that money on discounted Edge jerseys. hobby!!

And there it finally is, the long awaited Arenas jersey we've been waiting two years for.  It's finally here and we get fudged over by Adidas by not being able to buy the Canadian made version.  

The Leafs could potentially be wearing five jerseys this season if they end up using new st pats and outdoor game jerseys and thankfully Adidas saved me roughly $1500 by being donkeys and forcing overseas made trash in the public.  

Keep your crappy a ss Indonesian made jerseys Adidas, keep them.

24 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

Keep your crappy a ss Indonesian made jerseys Adidas, keep them.

My initial thought was to just buy home and Road of whatever is available, but I think I've shifted on that. Canada only!!!

Dirty rat pigs.  Effing Adidas!!

Please God let JB get madenin Canada authentics!!

The leafs have this and a stadium series jersey this year.  Can't afford gamers of both.

Who are you kidding?? You can't afford ONE of those gamers!

Mainly because Big Lou is apparently prepping himself to be smothered by all his players' unwashed game jerseys. What a sick perv.

32 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Who are you kidding?? You can't afford ONE of those gamers!

Mainly because Big Lou is apparently prepping himself to be smothered by all his players' unwashed game jerseys. What a sick perv.

Correct on both accounts!

17 minutes ago, hatryk said:

Since we saw the arenas jersey last year, does that mean Toronto had an adidas jersey displayed last year before they took over?

It has the Reebok collar like St. Louis winter classic and Boston winter classic

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

My initial thought was to just buy home and Road of whatever is available, but I think I've shifted on that. Canada only!!!

Everybody needs to do this and not buy those P.O.S. indo authentics.  Poor sales of the indo would send a message to those adidas fat cats real quick.

1 hour ago, HockeyMusic said:

Dirty rat pigs.  Effing Adidas!!

Please God let JB get madenin Canada authentics!!

The leafs have this and a stadium series jersey this year.  Can't afford gamers of both.

Never say never.  I got my 2014 winter classic gamer for less then the msrp of a blank edge 2.0.  Even if the Canadian made jerseys become available if the price is $400 I will be waiting on gamers.

13 hours ago, furiousd said:

Those are solid.

13 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Confession: I set aside sufficient funds to buy no more than two new Adizero Devils jerseys...then I promptly spent that money on discounted Edge jerseys. hobby!!

12 hours ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

+1

The WCOH jerseys were nice looking, but I'm just not thrilled about how some of the teams' designs have translated to the template, especially the neck area. I'm not in a rush to buy an Adizero of any of my favorite NHL teams at the moment, but will stock up on Edges that will likely never be available again. 

Who knows, in the future, collectors may covet 2.0s as much as Ultrafils one day! ;) 

I've been thinking the same. 2.0s for the time being, especially on the clearance prices available. Waiting to see what sort of reports come in on the quality of the Adizeros. Quite underwhelmed by them so far.

6 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Everybody needs to do this and not buy those P.O.S. indo authentics.  Poor sales of the indo would send a message to those adidas fat cats real quick.

Agreed. If I end up getting one I will hold out for a gamer or a TI if I need to. Made in Canada or die...or something.

On the positive side, I've never seen so much Canadian love from Americans.  

When you all move here, just remember the Queen is awesome, you need to add 'u' in the proper words, and its Zed not Zee. 

TMLFan and I can even teach you to love the Leafs. 

27 minutes ago, AlereFlammam said:

On the positive side, I've never seen so much Canadian love from Americans.  

When you all move here, just remember the Queen is awesome, you need to add 'u' in the proper words, and its Zed not Zee. 

TMLFan and I can even teach you to love the Leafs. 

Say goodbye to pennies, 1 and 2 dollar bills, learn to love Poutine, put an "eh?" on the end of sentences even where it doesn't grammatically make sense.... The list goes on.

I freaking love Canadians eh?

But then I'm already a member of the Commonwealth so it's not much of a leap. 

13 hours ago, AlereFlammam said:

It has the Reebok collar like St. Louis winter classic and Boston winter classic

So did adidas copy what Reebok made last year or since they're the same company will the just slap on an adidas logo on it?  Curious to see if that jersey had a Reebok mark on it. 

54 minutes ago, hatryk said:

So did adidas copy what Reebok made last year or since they're the same company will the just slap on an adidas logo on it?  Curious to see if that jersey had a Reebok mark on it. 

It was a Reebok jersey displayed at the Leafs HQ.  The design was translated into the Adizero template.

2 hours ago, HannuVirta said:

It was a Reebok jersey displayed at the Leafs HQ.  The design was translated into the Adizero template.

Much like how Canada took America's superior design and translated it into an inferior commie pinko template.

66t2QVl.png

8 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Say goodbye to pennies, 1 and 2 dollar bills, learn to love Poutine, put an "eh?" on the end of sentences even where it doesn't grammatically make sense.... The list goes on.

But on the upside, throwing $1 coins at strippers is a hell of a lot easier than dollar bills.