2017-2018 Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that fight strap doesn't look very good.  Like a fake.

20 minutes ago, Lightbringer said:

NrzGGBB.jpg

fxO6Fo0.jpg?1

7wgWjpF.jpg

ZdjbTqq.jpg

1IQQSUv.jpg

What a piece of crap.

And yeah, its made by Adidas too!

4 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

Why is there a fight strap in that jersey when it´s not the same jersey the team uses? 

So it´s when you get in a fight? 

Obviously. Wait, you haven't been tying down your authentic for street wear? 

I'm pretty sure you just got a game misconduct. No posting until tomorrow. 

9 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

What a piece of crap.

And yeah, its made by Adidas too!

Obviously. Wait, you haven't been tying down your authentic for street wear? 

I'm pretty sure you just got a game misconduct. No posting until tomorrow. 

:D  exactly.

but seriously......

sewing that fight strap into this jersey is actually misleading the customer i think.  They are tricking people who don't know any better (everyone besides us forum members) into buying this under a false premise.

I don't know how things work in the US, but it´s a shame they can get away with this, someone  should tell a consumer watchdog about this scam.

Edited by tomtucker

Someone purchased the Pens away Letang 11 minutes ago according tho the NHL.com store.

The price is tempting - although I am discouraged overall.  I don't know if I am going to be able to make it through the weekend without buying one.

Edited by SirBrad

33 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

Why is there a fight strap in that jersey when it´s not the same jersey the team uses? 

So it´s when you get in a fight? 

Based on the picture it looks to be the same kind of fight strap the Indo's have been using.

15 minutes ago, SirBrad said:

Someone purchased the Pens away Letang 11 minutes ago according tho the NHL.com store.

The price is tempting - although I am discouraged overall.  I don't know if I am going to be able to make it through the weekend without buying one.

So what?

It´s not an authentic, it's not the one Letang uses. who gives a fu*k about that jersey. Relax man.

2 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

So what?

It´s not an authentic, it's not the one Letang uses. who gives a fu*k about that jersey. Relax man.

I am relaxed lol.

i was just pointing out that people must be jumping to buy these.  Maybe people who didn't want to drop $300-400 on a jersey described as authentic in the past but are now more willing to buy a $225 "authentic" jersey.  

10 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Based on the picture it looks to be the same kind of fight strap the Indo's have been using.

That's strange, I don't recall ever seeing that type of fight strap on any Reebok jersey, Indo or otherwise.  

6 minutes ago, SirBrad said:

I am relaxed lol.

i was just pointing out that people must be jumping to buy these.  Maybe people who didn't want to drop $300-400 on a jersey described as authentic in the past but are now more willing to buy a $225 "authentic" jersey.  

Exactly, and that i why this a fu*kling scam, and it should be stopped.

Wish someone would call out nhl shop/fanatics over this. 

We know these are not authentic , but 99% of other hockey interested people do not.

These are blatant lies to get people's money.

Edited by tomtucker

38 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

:D  exactly.

but seriously......

sewing that fight strap into this jersey is actually misleading the customer i think.  They are tricking people who don't know any better (everyone besides us forum members) into buying this under a false premise.

I don't know how things work in the US, but it´s a shame they can get away with this, someone  should tell a consumer watchdog about this scam.

Unless I am missing it I don't see any place that they are claiming these are authentic "on ice" jerseys or the "same the players wear".  

The true definition of authentic is "not false or copied; genuine; real".  Maybe they are technically copied from on-ice jerseys but let's be real - in the real world that matters to like 0.0005 of the people that will buy these.  I don't think many people would be genuinely upset I'd they realIzed this isn't the on-ice jersey.  

10 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

Exactly, and that i why this a fu*kling scam, and it should be stopped.

Wish someone would call out nhl shop/fanatics over this. 

We know these are not authentic , but 99% of other hockey interested people do not.

These are blatant lies to get people's money.

u-mad-1.jpg

14 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

It is fake. Right?

I'm assuming Lightbringer posted pics of a legit Indo Adizero.

11 minutes ago, SirBrad said:

Unless I am missing it I don't see any place that they are claiming these are authentic "on ice" jerseys or the "same the players wear".  

The true definition of authentic is "not false or copied; genuine; real".  Maybe they are technically copied from on-ice jerseys but let's be real - in the real world that matters to like 0.0005 of the people that will buy these.  I don't think many people would be genuinely upset I'd they realIzed this isn't the on-ice jersey.  

But  not too long ago we had authentics and replicas.

so now authentic means "not fake" ?

31 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

That's strange, I don't recall ever seeing that type of fight strap on any Reebok jersey, Indo or otherwise.  

It looks like those fake fight strap dinglebears uses to make jerseys authentic on ebay..

Ok, didn't take long. 

Ordered a precustomized Taylor Hall. Shop runner for free shipping and free return if I feel like it.

Plan is to keep it, wear until Canadian ones are available, then eBay for a fraction of the price.

Couldn't resist grabbing an early one, I'm too weak.