2017-2018 Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

For me it says "in stock, ships within 1 business day."

(I'm referring to the IJ site)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cancelled my Cool Hockey order, ordered a Hischier #13 from IJ with 10% off because I have never signed up for emails. 

Same delivery estimate, but it will be customized rather than blank. I'm cool with that. 

If anyone is following this, Cool Hockey reports their blanks should ship in "about a week", which tells me they are NOT in fact in stock. 

They also now do not show any 60's in stock. 

I apologize for asking this but can anybody help maybe? 

Coolhockey has a size chart with detailed measurments of the new Adidas Adizero "authentics". 

Is it possible for anyone that have bought a jersey and have it at home to measure your jersey and compare it to coolhockeys measurements?

I am on the fence on what size to get and it would be a great help to know if the coolhockey measurements are correct or not. (especially since they might not even have the jerseys in stock yet)

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

b5f5ad605903493.jpg 

Edited by Lightbringer

I can only confirm that the chest measurement on the size 60 is accurate. 

I’m pretty sure they got those specs straight from Adidas, you can most likely rely on them. 

Finally have myself all ironed out. 

Red Hischier #13 from IJ.

White Zacha #37 with 100th patch from CH. 

Both supposed to ship in 4 weeks. We'll see how hard I regret the customization, but as these are Indos, I am thinking anything close is close enough. 

Its an interesting conundrum; most places do a crappy, close but not quite right version of the Devils font. From what I have seen of the new ones, that includes Philly Express, the new on-ice customizer. So does that mean that the crappy font we've all been trying to avoid is now correct, and now we want that font? 

17 minutes ago, FrontYardSpecial said:

Did you request a non-twill nameplate from Cool Hockey? They're notorious for using twill nameplates unless you specifically request otherwise. 

Yes I did. 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Finally have myself all ironed out. 

Red Hischier #13 from IJ.

White Zacha #37 with 100th patch from CH. 

Both supposed to ship in 4 weeks. We'll see how hard I regret the customization, but as these are Indos, I am thinking anything close is close enough. 

Get out of my head. Size aside, we placed the EXACT same orders today.

I'm going to force myself to like these until we can get canadian ones.

Made sure to make it abundantly clear not to use twill, kinda curious to see what I get now.

Edited by JoeM7392

Just following up here, it seems pretty obvious to me that Arena Wear does not have matching nameplate material for the new jerseys yet. Also looks like the 2nd E in Pavelec is at a bad angle too. I know they're preseason jerseys and they don't even sew things on with these, but yeah, not thrilled.

20 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

Just following up here, it seems pretty obvious to me that Arena Wear does not have matching nameplate material for the new jerseys yet. Also looks like the 2nd E in Pavelec is at a bad angle too. I know they're preseason jerseys and they don't even sew things on with these, but yeah, not thrilled.

If that is how they are wearing it, it is “on ice spec”

1 hour ago, joe2heatley said:

Do we know if EPS can customize these Adidas jerseys?

I asked if they were doing them and if they have the material, the repl6 was “no problem”. I don’t know what that means. 

11 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

It's also entirely possible they're saving the good nameplates for regular season jerseys.

It didn’t look to me like the Devils had matching plates on their white jerseys the other night. 

To everybody that has seen the jerseys for sale in real life stores. 

Have you seen any size 42 there?

Or is it only available for order online?

Size 42 sells quickly since they only take in very few pieces of it.

And it would not suprise me if they do not re-stock until next season. 

The Florida Panthers indo-edge sold out in size 46 in october last year, and it was not re-stocked for the whole season. 

Edited by Lightbringer

How are people contacting teams to get preseason jerseys? I'd like to try and get a Hawks jersey. 

Adidas is selling the indo-zero with a 20% off code already (USR2017). Ordered one to see how it compares to the Canada made WCOH jersey. Still can't stand the new collars and really don't like the overall style of adizero compared to edge 

Edited by mdwsta4

3 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Adidas is selling the info-zero with a 20% off code already. Ordered one to see how it compares to the Canada made WCOH jersey. Still can't stand the new collars and really don't like the overall style of adizero compared to edge 

Where do you get a 20% discount?