2017-2018 Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

That picture is borderline dirty from the first-person perspective. 

Borderline?? It's nauseating having to look at a Flyers jersey of a goalie.

17 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

I want everyone who insisted that Canadian made authentic wouldn't be available at retail, even to teams themselves, to spend a good long time reading this.

Check out @CanucksStore’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/CanucksStore/status/912807444602064897?s=09

Called Real Sports in Toronto (Leafs' official store) and they are unsure if they will be getting the Canadian authentics. Can call back in a few weeks to see if they have more info...

34 minutes ago, Zeshy25 said:

Borderline?? It's nauseating having to look at a Flyers jersey of a goalie.

There have been so many, you're going to find yourself quite sick ?

I could have sworn someone mentioned something about the Canucks store ordering Canadian jerseys from adidas a few weeks back to sell in their store and also thought that although retailers could not order them teams were able to and were able to sell them in the team stores if they chose but the cost would be roughly $400 for the Canadian made jerseys.

40 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

I could have sworn someone mentioned something about the Canucks store ordering Canadian jerseys from adidas a few weeks back to sell in their store and also thought that although retailers could not order them teams were able to and were able to sell them in the team stores if they chose but the cost would be roughly $400 for the Canadian made jerseys.

Sounds about right. I just spoke with the Jets Gear store manager here in Winnipeg - they won't be bringing them in for now since the starting price is "too high". 

Kind of makes sense, since 9/10 fans who go to games here are either wearing replicas or Chinese fakes. 

1 hour ago, TMLFAN said:

Chow_hound did mention this a few weeks ago, on page 17 of this thread.

Edited by LAK74

In a fit of rage/frustration/impatience/stupidity/hopefulness/making my own life more difficult, I cancelled the orders for both home and road jerseys. Now I have no jerseys. 

My current plan is to obtain a coupon, then order a blank and just wear that crap until it falls apart or until Canadian ones are available. 

22 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

In a fit of rage/frustration/impatience/stupidity/hopefulness/making my own life more difficult, I cancelled the orders for both home and road jerseys. Now I have no jerseys. 

My current plan is to obtain a coupon, then order a blank and just wear that crap until it falls apart or until Canadian ones are available. 

In the end you will be a happier person.

45 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Quitter.

I'm in it for the long, Indonesian haul until those sweet Canadians are available.

Edited by JoeM7392

Now between the two blanks I initially bought and the customized road jersey I bought, and cancelling all of them, CoolHockey has like $600 of my money they need to refund to me. I wonder if I should expect that sooner if I will have to get nasty. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I smell a sequel thread...

22 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Now between the two blanks I initially bought and the customized road jersey I bought, and cancelling all of them, CoolHockey has like $600 of my money they need to refund to me. I wonder if I should expect that sooner if I will have to get nasty. 

If you haven't paid your credit card bill yet then technically they don't have it yet?

1 hour ago, CJ Matthews said:

If you haven't paid your credit card bill yet then technically they don't have it yet?

Technically yes (PayPal Credit, same thing).

On 9/25/2017 at 9:26 PM, furiousd said:

You guys are nuts.

I can't come up with another testicle pun right now, but I just wanted to say that your humor did not fall on deaf ears...