2017-2018 Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Pretty sure that’s the kind of girl who would “entertain” both of those guys in the family restroom at the arena. 

And since they are Flyers fans, you know they are "easily entertained". 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Pretty sure that’s the kind of girl who would “entertain” both of those guys in the family restroom at the arena. 

Pretty uncalled for mate

35 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Isn't that Steph Driver from BSH?

Yeah it is

8 minutes ago, redwingsdownunder said:

Pretty uncalled for mate

I suppose. My apologies, making fun of Flyers fans is in my DNA.

She'd only entertain one person in the restroom, just like the rest of us. ;)

And I would add, however, she and her friends don't seem to know jack sh!t about hockey jerseys. the only difference is the dots on the shoulders? Really? That's some "hands on look". 

Edited by mfitz804

12 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

Incorrect. There is no amount of anything on Earth to improve the status of Flyers trash. Is that Spanish? Yes, it's Spanish inside a French hockey jersey. Toolbag.

Absolutely this! Can't stand how funny the BSH staff think they are about literally everything.

I just received my blank Indo Adizero and its packed up and ready for return. I don't like the material or the way it fits, and as much as I want to have the new design, there's no way I am ever going to pick that one to wear over my countless others. I'll re-visit this idea when the Canadian ones come out. 

Until then, I'm out.

Viva la resistance!

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I just received my blank Indo Adizero and its packed up and ready for return. I don't like the material or the way it fits, and as much as I want to have the new design, there's no way I am ever going to pick that one to wear over my countless others. I'll re-visit this idea when the Canadian ones come out. 

Until then, I'm out.

Viva la resistance!

Knew you would come around.

17 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Knew you would come around.

I tried to not care. We all know how that goes. I've got too much money wrapped up in stuff I shouldn't have bought right now, if I kept that jersey it would only cost me money later when trying to re-sell it.

I do still want a Hischier jersey. Do I dare do it on a red 2.0 and call it a contract signing jersey?

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I do still want a Hischier jersey. Do I dare do it on a red 2.0 and call it a contract signing jersey?

It may not be on-ice accurate but it would still represent a jersey that he wore. I've heard far worse ideas.

47 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

It may not be on-ice accurate but it would still represent a jersey that he wore. I've heard far worse ideas.

But it’s Conference Room Accurate!

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

But it’s Conference Room Accurate!

Based on what I saw the devils doing previously, he probably wore an indo-edge. 

3f4.gif

Edited by AlereFlammam

8 minutes ago, AlereFlammam said:

Based on what I saw the devils doing previously, he probably wore an indo-edge. 

Does not appear so. 

https://www.nhl.com/devils/news/devils-sign-nico-hischier-to-a-maximum-three-year-entry-level-contract/c-290404012

1 minute ago, AlereFlammam said:

Technically he didn’t wear it so you need a Team Issued golf shirt. 

Well he didn’t wear it in the picture that was posted. But even if he didn’t, it’d still be Conference Room Issued...

8 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Until then, I'm out.

Viva la resistance!

Well done,  sir!

8 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I tried to not care. We all know how that goes. I've got too much money wrapped up in stuff I shouldn't have bought right now, if I kept that jersey it would only cost me money later when trying to re-sell it.

I vote wait and do it right.

18 minutes ago, Lightbringer said:

Is there a womens jersey available from Adidas at all?

Yup, Fanatics branded.

We won’t judge you, we accept you for who you are

• 3 weeks later...