2017-2018 Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just have to take the Adizero for what it is.  It’s an over glorified replica with a fight strap.  

Just be patient everyone.  MIC authentics will make it out eventually.

24 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

We just have to take the Adizero for what it is.  It’s an over glorified replica with a fight strap.  

I still insist the quality is better than a Premier with a fight strap added, but yes, its a replica with a fight strap. Whether that's good enough for you, or whether (like me) its good enough for the moment, is up to you. 

On 1/11/2018 at 9:39 PM, reedpm said:

Terrible.  The weight was actually not bad when I picked it up, but the fit and material was a turnoff.  I wear a 54 Edge 2.0 (I'm 6-0, 165, 76-inch wingspan) and learned that the size 50 Adizero would be the only thing that fits me. 

First I've heard of someone needing a *smaller* size (much less 2 sizes down) Adizero vs their Edge size.

He's referring to the Indo Adizeros, not the Canadian ones.  The Indo ones are shaped weird, and I hate the excessive length of both the body and sleeves.  I usually wear size 46-50 Edge 2.0's, but I would have to stick only with a 46 Indo Adozero, otherwise with any larger size the body and sleeves would be way longer than I'd want them.

5 hours ago, LAK74 said:

He's referring to the Indo Adizeros, not the Canadian ones.  The Indo ones are shaped weird, and I hate the excessive length of both the body and sleeves.  I usually wear size 46-50 Edge 2.0's, but I would have to stick only with a 46 Indo Adozero, otherwise with any larger size the body and sleeves would be way longer than I'd want them.

I took my usual size in both the Indo and the Canadian and find both narrower than an Edge in the same size. I’m tall and have long arms so the length of the jersey doesn’t bother me. 

If you are very thin, I could see the issue, particularly with the Indo sleeves. 

The design on the back number is nice, but everything else about the Caps SS jersey is pretty bad/awful.

Wow.  I thought today must be April 1.  But no.  Horrible.

In the minority, but I actually don’t mind it. Could it be better absolutely. But for a one off sweater I don’t feel it’s terrible. 

Looks like someone just zoomed in on a picture of the already disappointing Rangers WC jerseys and said “go with that.”