CJ Matthews

2017-2018 Jersey Watch

972 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, jsh139 said:

Thank god someone had the balls (lol) to say it. 

What happens in Vegas...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want everyone who insisted that Canadian made authentic wouldn't be available at retail, even to teams themselves, to spend a good long time reading this.

 

Check out @CanucksStore’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/CanucksStore/status/912807444602064897?s=09

Edited by JoeM7392
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I may feel stupid if I get back my Indos in late October and then Canadian Authentics are available in November...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I may feel stupid if I get back my Indos in late October and then Canadian Authentics are available in November...

I'd be thrilled. Melt the credit card a little more and throw the indos on eBay.

And figure out how the hell to get them to/done by Philly Express.

Edited by JoeM7392
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

I'd be thrilled. Melt the credit card a little more and throw the indos on eBay.

And figure out how the hell to get them to/done by Philly Express.

I mean I’d rather have them, would still buy them, and would do the eBay plan as well...

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the real Canadian-made Adizero's are available in November:

shutup-and-take-my-money.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dan has been saying it for a while, but I think this pretty much confirms the Flyers have gone to kiss cut back (and presumably sleeve) numbers.  Names are still sewn on twill nameplates.
 

brian-elliott-of-the-philadelphia-flyers

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That picture is borderline dirty from the first-person perspective. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

That picture is borderline dirty from the first-person perspective. 

Borderline?? It's nauseating having to look at a Flyers jersey of a goalie.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

I want everyone who insisted that Canadian made authentic wouldn't be available at retail, even to teams themselves, to spend a good long time reading this.

 

Check out @CanucksStore’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/CanucksStore/status/912807444602064897?s=09

Called Real Sports in Toronto (Leafs' official store) and they are unsure if they will be getting the Canadian authentics. Can call back in a few weeks to see if they have more info...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Zeshy25 said:

Borderline?? It's nauseating having to look at a Flyers jersey of a goalie.

 

There have been so many, you're going to find yourself quite sick ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could have sworn someone mentioned something about the Canucks store ordering Canadian jerseys from adidas a few weeks back to sell in their store and also thought that although retailers could not order them teams were able to and were able to sell them in the team stores if they chose but the cost would be roughly $400 for the Canadian made jerseys.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

I could have sworn someone mentioned something about the Canucks store ordering Canadian jerseys from adidas a few weeks back to sell in their store and also thought that although retailers could not order them teams were able to and were able to sell them in the team stores if they chose but the cost would be roughly $400 for the Canadian made jerseys.

Sounds about right. I just spoke with the Jets Gear store manager here in Winnipeg - they won't be bringing them in for now since the starting price is "too high". 

Kind of makes sense, since 9/10 fans who go to games here are either wearing replicas or Chinese fakes. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TMLFAN said:

I could have sworn someone mentioned something about the Canucks store ordering Canadian jerseys from adidas a few weeks back to sell in their store and also thought that although retailers could not order them teams were able to and were able to sell them in the team stores if they chose but the cost would be roughly $400 for the Canadian made jerseys.

Chow_hound did mention this a few weeks ago, on page 17 of this thread.

Edited by LAK74
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a fit of rage/frustration/impatience/stupidity/hopefulness/making my own life more difficult, I cancelled the orders for both home and road jerseys. Now I have no jerseys. 

My current plan is to obtain a coupon, then order a blank and just wear that crap until it falls apart or until Canadian ones are available. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

In a fit of rage/frustration/impatience/stupidity/hopefulness/making my own life more difficult, I cancelled the orders for both home and road jerseys. Now I have no jerseys. 

My current plan is to obtain a coupon, then order a blank and just wear that crap until it falls apart or until Canadian ones are available. 

In the end you will be a happier person.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

In the end you will be a happier person.

Well I will have spent less money, in any event. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

In a fit of rage/frustration/impatience/stupidity/hopefulness/making my own life more difficult, I cancelled the orders for both home and road jerseys. Now I have no jerseys. 

My current plan is to obtain a coupon, then order a blank and just wear that crap until it falls apart or until Canadian ones are available. 

Quitter.

I'm in it for the long, Indonesian haul until those sweet Canadians are available.

Edited by JoeM7392
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now between the two blanks I initially bought and the customized road jersey I bought, and cancelling all of them, CoolHockey has like $600 of my money they need to refund to me. I wonder if I should expect that sooner if I will have to get nasty. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

In a fit of rage/frustration/impatience/stupidity/hopefulness/making my own life more difficult, I cancelled the orders for both home and road jerseys. Now I have no jerseys. 

My current plan is to obtain a coupon, then order a blank and just wear that crap until it falls apart or until Canadian ones are available. 

I smell a sequel thread...

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Now between the two blanks I initially bought and the customized road jersey I bought, and cancelling all of them, CoolHockey has like $600 of my money they need to refund to me. I wonder if I should expect that sooner if I will have to get nasty. 

If you haven't paid your credit card bill yet then technically they don't have it yet?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

Quitter.

I'm in it for the long, Indonesian haul until those sweet Canadians are available.

Which one of those new adidas jerseys do you call sweet?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CJ Matthews said:

If you haven't paid your credit card bill yet then technically they don't have it yet?

Technically yes (PayPal Credit, same thing).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now