CJ Matthews

2017-2018 Jersey Watch

879 posts in this topic

I like how Brian Elliott has Casey Jones on the back of his mask.

On 9/25/2017 at 9:26 PM, furiousd said:

You guys are nuts.

I can't come up with another testicle pun right now, but I just wanted to say that your humor did not fall on deaf ears...

Fakes are here!

Crap

8 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

Yikes that’s awful. 

9 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yikes that’s awful. 

I scrolled past one of those on eBay today, and honestly just thought it was some random bootleg USA jersey. I think it mentally registered as a football jersey, even.

Are those the USA Olympic jerseys or the WJC jerseys?

Edit: Nevermind they're the WJC jerseys for the WJC outdoor game

Edited by FrontYardSpecial

I would imagine with all the empty space on the front that they'll have giant football jersey style numbers.

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Fakes are here!

Crap

Sweet mother of Lemieux, my eyes!!

2 hours ago, furiousd said:

I was going to joke that they look like Bills jerseys, but.... that's actually what they're going for.

http://www.buffaloworldjuniors.com/team-usa-to-wear-buffalo-bills-themed-jerseys-in-outdoor-game-vs-canada

Is it just me or is there way too much fail going on with hockey jerseys lately. 

I feel like I'm in a Kafka novel. 

On 2017-09-25 at 8:50 PM, jsh139 said:

Thank god someone had the balls (lol) to say it. 

Only in VEGAS THEY SAY 

18 hours ago, CJ Matthews said:

I would imagine with all the empty space on the front that they'll have giant football jersey style numbers.

Ask and you shall receive: https://onebuffalo.formstack.com/forms/wjc_jerseys?utm_source=worldjuniors&utm_medium=web&utm_content=lead&utm_campaign=jerseypresale

21 hours ago, CJ Matthews said:

Almost like a football collar 

On a side note, regarding the Canadian-made Adizero jerseys, I hear that Adidas is a little behind in production for the actual NHL teams' players and that at least the Rangers  don't have all the sizes they need to produce Set 1 for the regular season.  Zuccarello, for example, wore size 54 in the Edge 2.0 and prefers a size 54 in the Adizero as well.  He's apparently been wearing size 52 in preseason because they don't have the size 54 jerseys available.  Same goes for Desharnais (another smaller player).  Those are the only two Rangers who wear 54.  On another note, I understand that some teams might be having issues with "color run" when washing the Canadian Adizeros.  In other words, if you wash a blue Rangers and a white Rangers together, the white will come out of the wash a shade of blue!!!!   This deters me from my original plan to buy a regular season Rangers gamer to actually wear myself from time to time.  I would be nervous to wash it! 

Edited by Jersey Mike

On 9/27/2017 at 4:17 PM, mfitz804 said:

Now between the two blanks I initially bought and the customized road jersey I bought, and cancelling all of them, CoolHockey has like $600 of my money they need to refund to me. I wonder if I should expect that sooner if I will have to get nasty. 

On 9/27/2017 at 5:58 PM, mfitz804 said:

Technically yes (PayPal Credit, same thing).

They finally refunded my money today. Rather, they left the purchases on my PayPal Credit account and sent me back the cash. Now I can use that cash to buy a blank (if available) at the game on 10/7 and just pay the rest toward the PP Credit, so it'll be like I used PP Credit somewhere it wasn't accepted. I can handle that. 

NHL shop international just postponed their deliverys of the new Adizero jerseys from 29th september, to 15th november.

Adidas can not delivery the jerseys in time apparantly. 

I expect everybody that pre-order jerseys to get them early 2018. 

Adidas has created a mess for themselves and their customers, thats for sure.

Edited by Lightbringer

I wonder if Adidas just underestimated the demand and figured more people would go the Fanatics replica route.  However the pricing scheme they eventually came out with really threw that thinking out the door.

I'm seeing a "JB got the real authentics before NHL shop delivered my Indo Zero" post in the future...

49 minutes ago, furiousd said:

I'm seeing a "JB got the real authentics before NHL shop delivered my Indo Zero" post in the future...

🤞

1 hour ago, furiousd said:

I asked JB 10 days ago if he was getting Canadian authentics. His response was "Sorry no Adidas ain't selling them." 

Hope that changes i the near future. 

35 minutes ago, FrontYardSpecial said:

I asked JB 10 days ago if he was getting Canadian authentics. His response was "Sorry no Adidas ain't selling them." 

Hope that changes i the near future. 

Canadians say "ain't?"

I ordered a white VGK from our hosts today at 2:05. At 3:10 I got an email that it has shipped. I wonder how many of the people who b**** and complain on this board actually do business with the people who pay for it? I know the answer, and it's close to 0.

1 hour ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Canadians say "ain't?"

What's wrong with that eh?

177?cb=20170616103410