CJ Matthews

2017-2018 Jersey Watch

972 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I tried to not care. We all know how that goes. I've got too much money wrapped up in stuff I shouldn't have bought right now, if I kept that jersey it would only cost me money later when trying to re-sell it.

I do still want a Hischier jersey. Do I dare do it on a red 2.0 and call it a contract signing jersey?

I vote wait and do it right.

Is there a womens jersey available from Adidas at all?

18 minutes ago, Lightbringer said:

Is there a womens jersey available from Adidas at all?

Yup, Fanatics branded.

We won’t judge you, we accept you for who you are

Team Canada's jersey for the upcoming olympics

22886111_10155892768351055_6817648291762

What is going on with these Olympic jerseys...? Terrible

Edited by QueenAnnesRevenge

Typical Nike trash. Sorry, it has to be said.

USA's for comparison

23130754_10155893194856055_6480384482230

They both suck ,looks more like a fan jersey sold at Walmart 

I don't get it. Frank Serravelli said that the USA sleeves were designed based off of Eagle's wings. What's Canada's excuse?

They don't even look like hockey jerseys.  They look like long-sleeved t-shirts.

2 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

They don't even look like hockey jerseys.  They look like long-sleeved t-shirts.

That’s what people are saying about the Devils’ new style, which if true, means that the Olympic ones do look like jerseys. 

Thank the hockey jersey gods I've found this forum. Nice to read some common complaints! haha

6 minutes ago, Double J said:

Thank the hockey jersey gods I've found this forum. Nice to read some common complaints! haha

You'll realize your error once you spend all your time wondering if things are "accurate" and then you spend all of your money on jerseys you probably wouldn't have bought before finding this forum!!

These are so bad they make me not even want to watch the games lol.

Just because the games are in China doesn't mean they needed to let the counterfeiters make the jerseys!

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

You'll realize your error once you spend all your time wondering if things are "accurate" and then you spend all of your money on jerseys you probably wouldn't have bought before finding this forum!!

haha. trust me, I already do all of those things. eg.buying 2 sizes in Edge 2.0 Oilers 3rd/home because I gained weight, obsessing over the huge sleeves...hiding stuff from the gf...Do I fit in?

25 minutes ago, Double J said:

haha. trust me, I already do all of those things. eg.buying 2 sizes in Edge 2.0 Oilers 3rd/home because I gained weight, obsessing over the huge sleeves...hiding stuff from the gf...Do I fit in?

Other than the fact that you needed to qualify why you bought two identical jerseys with an excuse, yup, you'll fit right in. 

:) 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Other than the fact that you needed to qualify why you bought two identical jerseys with an excuse, yup, you'll fit right in. 

:) 

did I mention that they were on "sale"? haha.Say no to MSRP!

18 minutes ago, Double J said:

did I mention that they were on "sale"? haha.Say no to MSRP!

Well obviously...I can say I have not paid full MSRP on a jersey since the internet was invented. Came close a couple times but always wound up getting at least a slight discount. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Well obviously...I can say I have not paid full MSRP on a jersey since the internet was invented. Came close a couple times but always wound up getting at least a slight discount. 

I loved the days when the NHL would change jersey companies and the store I worked at would get the old on ice jerseys for dirt cheap. like $35 CDN which back then was probably $20 USD or less.I still kick myself for selling my Penguins home white.Now I have to settle for employee pricing on Indo-zeros. :(

1 hour ago, Double J said:

I suspect you'll enjoy this thread right here:

58 minutes ago, redwingsdownunder said:

I suspect you'll enjoy this thread right here:

Not sure why it took me so long to get on here haha. As if sneakers weren't a bad enough thing for me to collect...

I have to get a job with Nike. I'll be able to just take a dump in a box, mark it guaranteed and make a buttload of money.