Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LessThanZero

LTZ's moving sale

2 posts in this topic

I'm selling my house so time to thin out the heard, I'll be adding more stuff as I get to it:

NAMEPLATES:

1. CCM Ultrafil Eggplant - $10.00 Shipped within the US or Canada

2. Edge Black - $8.00 Shipped within the US or Canada

PATCHES:

1. Authentic 1998 Japan Opening Game One - $10.00 Shipped within the US or Canada

2. Authentic Boston Bruins 25th Anniversary - $10.00 Shipped within the US or Canada

3. Authentic 1999 HHOF for Rangers or Toronto jersey - $10.00 Shipped within the US or Canada

4. 2 Authentic NJ Devils ASG shoulder patches - $5.00 each Shipped within the US or Canada

5. 2 Authentic 2000 Toronto ASG chest patches - $7.00 each Shipped within the US or Canada

JERSEYS:

1. Detroit Red Wings Big Block CCM size 56 road (red) jersey.  It's been stripped and has zero residue but needs to be steamed if you want to keep it blank.  It will be the 90/91 Season through 95/96 Season, I believe the neck tags will put it around the 75th anniversary.  If wanted I will throw in a free authentic 75th NHL Anniversary patch.  $175.00 plus shipping (U.S. $9.00, Canada $15.00)

2. Vancouver Canucks Big Block CCM size 56 home (white) jersey.  It has been stripped and has some "bleeding" caused by the cleaning fluid that can probably be removed, I tried with Oxy Clean and it took a lot of it out but lost interest in the jersey.  This is the Ultrafil jersey for the 90/91 Season through the 91/92 Season before they put the Childrens Place patch on them.  Nice jersey it just needs to go to someone that will respect it more than me.  $125 plus shipping (U.S. $9.00, Canada $15.00)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so here is the deal, I work A LOT, generally 9am until 8pm M-F and 9am until 5pm on Saturdays.  I can ship before I go into work, however I really don't have time to post pictures.  If you want some text me at 618.520.7244 and I'll be more than happy to send you whatever you want.  I'm generally up until 1am CST and back up at 6am to get ready for work and whatever. So don't feel bad texting late at night.  If I can't get you a picture right away I'll let you know.  

I do ship all jerseys in a jumbo plastic bag inside the box to protect them from the weather.

PayPal FF as payment is preferred however other arrangements can be made.

Edited by LessThanZero

Any pics sir on the red wings jersey you can text he if easier