Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

JunkyardAthletic

I have a Made in Canada Canucks Adidas away jersey and can confirm that it is definitely worth the extra $$ compared to the garbage AdiZero “Authentic” jersey they’re currently selling for $200. The main body material is the same as the 7287 MIC Edge Jersey, with the shoulders having the new “Dimpled” design effect. There is a good and a bad to having this jersey now though, the good being the quality is amazing, and the bad being that I want a home Jersey now too, but can’t find a MIC one and now can’t bring myself to waste my money on the garbage Indo jersey.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I'm at MSG tonight and they're selling youth WC Zuccarello jerseys with BACKWARDS 3's and UPSIDE DOWN 9's as sixes. I kid you not. And they're made of grey reflector material. Oh boy. 

Edited by Cygnus X-1

2 hours ago, Cygnus X-1 said:

So I'm at MSG tonight and they're selling youth WC Zuccarello jerseys with BACKWARDS 3's and UPSIDE DOWN 9's as sixes. I kid you not. And they're made of grey reflector material. Oh boy. 

A backwards 3? Like and E?

32 minutes ago, lhg39 said:

A backwards 3? Like and E?

Yup

5 hours ago, Cygnus X-1 said:

Too bad you don't have some sort of device with a built-in camera or anything. 

-posted to icejerseys via mobile device. 

12 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Too bad you don't have some sort of device with a built-in camera or anything. 

-posted to icejerseys via mobile device. 

lol look at you with the funnies. I was trying to corral my wife and kids so I could go buy food (beer). I knew someone would've pointed out my lack of photographic proof. 

?

i don't have a on ice  Adidas Game jersey to compare to the on ice  Adidas WCH game jersey.  But i can 100% say the material between the current NHL canadian Adidas Practice jerseys (on ice) not retail  are slightly different than the  first version Canadian  on ice WCH Practice jerseys. 

On 11/28/2017 at 10:29 PM, mfitz804 said:

I ordered home and road, cancelled both, tried the new replica, returned it. Then I ordered home and road Indos again, had them customized so they are mine to keep. Whenever they get here. 

So forgive me for being uninformed- is Arena Wear still the Rangers' team customizers? I grabbed a blank 46 WC jersey at MSG tonight and I want to get it done up right. 

On 12/2/2017 at 9:33 PM, furiousd said:

Airknit? First I've heard that. Pics?

You obviously failed to read the first post of this thread...

On 12/2/2017 at 10:58 PM, Van67 said:

That's not airknit. This is airknit, used on the Made in Canada authentic Reebok Edge 2.0 jerseys...

2F1M7hG.jpg

What did they charge you? $400?

On 12/2/2017 at 9:33 PM, furiousd said:

Airknit? First I've heard that. Pics?

It is a new type of airknit, first reported last June.

On 2017-06-21 at 9:45 PM, JunkyardAthletic said:

By now, we've all seen the photos, however, I'm here in Vegas and got right up to the jersey. Only problem, my phone died.

In short, the body and sleeves are all a new air-knit material.  There's a pattern to it, however, no holes like the air-knit used on the previous EDGE 2.0. I think the durability on these panels is going to be just fine.

On the shoulders, I don't even know how to describe the material. It is embossed, doubleknit type but softer, felt like it was padded or the was some type of lamination on the backside. I honestly couldn't tell.

The mesh used is going to be fine for what they're trying to accomplish via venting. Wouldn't surprise me if adidas sublimates the mesh panels, especially on the grey.

Cost wise, here's what Vegas is doing and I've been told they're "authentic, Made in Canada". Not sure who is doing the "custom retail" decoration...

What is the price of the official jersey?

Prices are $200 for a non-customized jersey and $265 for a customized jersey (before tax).

Does anyone happen to have a lead on a MiC Adidas Vegas Jersey? I’d love to get my hands on one for sure.....

On 12/9/2017 at 6:59 PM, Cygnus X-1 said:

I was at the Garden for a few games after the WC jerseys were released. They sold out immediately (Friday), and there were none in the Arena for Sunday's game. When I showed up Tuesday I grabbed one a little impulsively -- a Zuccarello.

I didn't look hard at it until taking it home. It was really poorly done:

* One number on the back was peeling substantially before even being worn.
* The numbers had "faux" stitching -- well, there was REAL stitching on the felt numbers themselves, but they were applied solely with adhesive. This seems simply deceptive and insulting. It did, in fact, deceive me. (My fault for not looking more closely at the time.)
* The numbers were actually misaligned; one was higher than the other.
* The nameplate was glued on a bit off-center. This adhesive here showed no signs of weakness, so it would not be easy (/possible) to fix.
* The Zuccarello jersey had a "A" within the felt shield on the front. I noticed I could see an imprint of the "NY" underneath it. It's faint but it is there. I flipped the jersey inside out and saw that they had quickly sewn a shield with an "A" over the top of the NY shield. 

You can see a few pics I posted here. (Unfortunately I can't post them on this site as I'm at my picture limit.