Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

JunkyardAthletic

1 hour ago, dsl135 said:

Someone buy this so I stop myself...

http://meigray.com/Voracek__Jakub_br_Orange_Set_1_w__NHL_Centennial_Patch___Game_Issued__GI__br_Philadelphia_Flyers_201-ITEM90984.aspx

I already bought the white one, to go with my orange Adidas Flyers Carnival jersey.

No pics 

size 54 game issued maybe small on me or I would buy it did you post the white one already 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, cowboys said:

No pics 

size 54 game issued maybe small on me or I would buy it did you post the white one already 

Nope literally ordered the white one this morning. I have a 54 orange Adidas already from the Carnival and the fit is similar, but a little smaller than the Reebok. 

1 minute ago, dsl135 said:

Nope literally ordered the white one this morning. I have a 54 orange Adidas already from the Carnival and the fit is similar, but a little smaller than the Reebok. 

Ok great thanks may just order it as it’s authentic at that price it’s good just surprised they are selling game issued already 

27 minutes ago, cowboys said:

Ok great thanks may just order it as it’s authentic at that price it’s good just surprised they are selling game issued already 

That was my thinking. I’m guessing that Voracek originally said 54 and then switched to 56 (because he’s the only GI I’ve seen).

36 minutes ago, dsl135 said:

That was my thinking. I’m guessing that Voracek originally said 54 and then switched to 56 (because he’s the only GI I’ve seen).

The Devils had a couple GI’s floating around too, different sizes than the players wore. I suspect that was common as they do run small. 

34 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The Devils had a couple GI’s floating around too, different sizes than the players wore. I suspect that was common as they do run small. 

Desharnais wore a 52 preseason and went up to 54 (for the Winter Classic at least).

I read on a different forum that Zuccarello did the same thing but that was more due to a shortage/lack of supply of 54s - that's only hearsay though.

With the Reebok Capitals 3rd jersey they reduced the crest size on both 46 and 50 as well.  :angry:

13 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

With the Reebok Capitals 3rd jersey they reduced the crest size on both 46 and 50 as well.  :angry:

I    was at CSL the Hawks customizer.  They has the smaller crests on jersey below I believe 48.  Talk about a waste of money

On 2/4/2018 at 4:51 PM, KB67 said:

J+J is selling the preseason and non-worn team issued Adidas gamers for $250. Picked one up, and gonna strip it and turn it into a Crosby.

Bummer--saw this now but looks like it sold within the past couple of hours.

Not a bad price if someone was looking for a MiC and flexible on the player.

4 minutes ago, artificialintuition said:

Bummer--saw this now but looks like it sold within the past couple of hours.

Not a bad price if someone was looking for a MiC and flexible on the player.

There's plenty left.

37 minutes ago, Hawks2797 said:

There's plenty left.

Cool.

Did you see any 52s (Flyers or Devils)?

I've got to get on a plane in 12h so am a bit under the gun...though I'll probably be up at 3am searching. :)

I haven't tried on a 54 Adidas so not sure if I will like it. 

I wear a 52 in the Edge style (with pads), and it's still OK to wear to a game. Adidas 52 fits me more like an Edge 50--so it's OK but not *quite* as much of a loose hockey cut as I prefer.

Edited by artificialintuition

3 hours ago, dsl135 said:

So that’s where his orange 54 went. I have his orange 56 GW and was wondering if he had switched up or they just up-sized him. I’d be curious to see if there was any wear on it or if it truly is just GI. 

5 hours ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Nice pcikup on the Voracek GI.

Conversely, I am NOT a fan of the new MEI Gray site :( 

Yea me either it sucks for sure ,best is to contact them directly 

9 hours ago, artificialintuition said:

Is this really so?

I did a search for 2017-18 & "Game-issued." I only see one result: a Santini 56.

You originally quoted a post that was talking about JJ Distributing selling Game Issues, it appears that you're searching Meigray though. Those are two different companies.

JJ Distributing has the Penguins 2017-18 Game Issues, and yes, there's plenty left.

Meigray has Flyers and Devils, and you're correct the only one left is Santini.

8 hours ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

It is so awful. I truly can't imagine how they thought it was going to be better than what they had, even though they clearly needed an update... this isn't it!

Side note, @cowboys my Voracek white GI gets here tomorrow, so I'll be able to show you some pics of what you can be expecting with your orange one.

Edited by dsl135

8 minutes ago, dsl135 said:

It is so awful. I truly can't imagine how they thought it was going to be better than what they had, even though they clearly needed an update... this isn't it!

Side note, @cowboys my Voracek white GI gets here tomorrow, so I'll be able to show you some pics of what you can be expecting with your orange one.

Thanks 

49 minutes ago, dsl135 said:

Barry did mention on FB that the website is still a work in progress.  My thinking is that they wanted to release it now and receive feedback sooner rather than later so by the time the summer sale rolls around the site is humming along.

I will also say that I have directed plenty of people who are not collectors in any way to the Meigray website.  Each one of them had the same thoughts when they saw the old website; 1) They said it looked like it was an old Lycos/Geocities/Angelfire/Tripod website and 2) They found it hard to find to just browse.  Again this was the thoughts that was shared pretty much by everyone I have directed people too.  However they did say once they got used to the navigation that they thought the old website worked well.

10 hours ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Me neither.  It's horrible.  Can't filter by any of the pertinent fields.  Mobile view shows all teams.  I really hope that it's a work in progress.

On 2/7/2018 at 8:29 PM, jroam82 said:

As a 46-er, it makes me irrationally mad that they put kids crests on a 46. There's room. Use it.

I just sent my size 46 NYR 2018 Winter Classic jersey to arena wear. He said they used smaller letters on it as well as a smaller NY shield. They customized it for me and put the larger (correct size) shield on. Fantastic work as usual. 

7 hours ago, Cygnus X-1 said:

I just sent my size 46 NYR 2018 Winter Classic jersey to arena wear. He said they used smaller letters on it as well as a smaller NY shield. They customized it for me and put the larger (correct size) shield on. Fantastic work as usual. 

Still the smaller font lettering though? I can't imagine that would be easy to strip. In any case, mind sharing a couple pics?

Makes me madder than it should that they've done this.

Only consolation is it looks like the 46 MiC WCOH jerseys have the same sized crest as the larger sizes. Now I'm even more vested in the hope they eventually release retail versions of the actual on ice authentics (because obviously no chance to pick up a TI that small).