Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

JunkyardAthletic

I was never a fan of the bright orange rebrand, so I definitely like these more. Agree with you about piping which is funny because piping looks terrible on every other team that uses it. I get the historical nod with the sleeve numbers, but they look out of place. Would look much better with two layers IMO

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

F-ing brutal. The jersey template itself isn’t bad although the two established dates is plain stupid, and the crest is horrendous. Beer league jersey at best 

I've seen better, seen worse. I think the angry duck mask alone would have been better. No need for the "Anaheim Ducks" and small main logo in the circle template. Not on my must-have list, that's for sure.

On 7/2/2023 at 10:55 AM, Van67 said:

I've seen better, seen worse. I think the angry duck mask alone would have been better. No need for the "Anaheim Ducks" and small main logo in the circle template. Not on my must-have list, that's for sure.

It's essentially what the 1996-06 shoulder patch would look like if they'd stayed with the eggplant and jade but changed the name (plus the addition of the current logo) so I don't totally hate it.