JunkyardAthletic

Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

164 posts in this topic

I have a Made in Canada Canucks Adidas away jersey and can confirm that it is definitely worth the extra $$ compared to the garbage AdiZero “Authentic” jersey they’re currently selling for $200. The main body material is the same as the 7287 MIC Edge Jersey, with the shoulders having the new “Dimpled” design effect. There is a good and a bad to having this jersey now though, the good being the quality is amazing, and the bad being that I want a home Jersey now too, but can’t find a MIC one and now can’t bring myself to waste my money on the garbage Indo jersey.

18 minutes ago, KB67 said:

The main body material is the same as the 7287 MIC Edge Jersey

Airknit? First I've heard that. Pics?

That's not airknit. This is airknit, used on the Made in Canada authentic Reebok Edge 2.0 jerseys...

2F1M7hG.jpg

What did they charge you? $400?

Edited by Van67

So I'm at MSG tonight and they're selling youth WC Zuccarello jerseys with BACKWARDS 3's and UPSIDE DOWN 9's as sixes. I kid you not. And they're made of grey reflector material. Oh boy. 

Edited by Cygnus X-1

2 hours ago, Cygnus X-1 said:

So I'm at MSG tonight and they're selling youth WC Zuccarello jerseys with BACKWARDS 3's and UPSIDE DOWN 9's as sixes. I kid you not. And they're made of grey reflector material. Oh boy. 

A backwards 3? Like and E?

32 minutes ago, lhg39 said:

Yup

5 hours ago, Cygnus X-1 said:

Too bad you don't have some sort of device with a built-in camera or anything. 

-posted to icejerseys via mobile device. 

6 hours ago, lhg39 said:

You crazy Brits.

12 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Too bad you don't have some sort of device with a built-in camera or anything. 

-posted to icejerseys via mobile device. 

lol look at you with the funnies. I was trying to corral my wife and kids so I could go buy food (beer). I knew someone would've pointed out my lack of photographic proof. 

😬

i don't have a on ice  Adidas Game jersey to compare to the on ice  Adidas WCH game jersey.  But i can 100% say the material between the current NHL canadian Adidas Practice jerseys (on ice) not retail  are slightly different than the  first version Canadian  on ice WCH Practice jerseys.