Wolf Pack Customization

So I have an old Wolf Pack jersey from the 2000/2001 season that I would love to get customized. The problem is, I have no clue who can trust to get the job done right (I'm fairly new to the hobby and have never tried to get a jersey customized). Cutting Edge said that they could do it, but are they the best option? Help me, my New York/Hartford brethren! 

Also, for bonus points, is pretty much any customizer capable of just sewing a nameplate on, or should that be team-specific as well?

Well, first off, if you don't know about this site, it's easily the best reference for Hartford jerseys.

http://www.caldercup2000.com/hwp.php

Second, it's possible that somebody like Cutting Edge can do it, I don't know who did them for the team back then. It's also possible Arena Wear or Cosby's could do it. Or you could send pictures to Keener and ask if he can do it.

I love that site, but it's hard to contain my jealousy when I see all those jerseys. Thanks for the help!

If you're not too picky about the player, you may be able to get a gamer from that era for roughly the same price as your authentic with a customization job.  

44 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

If you're not too picky about the player, you may be able to get a gamer from that era for roughly the same price as your authentic with a customization job.  

I had considered that but I haven't really been able to find much in the way of lower-priced Wolf Pack jerseys lately, especially from that time period. Plus, I was a big Derek Armstrong fan as a kid so I'd love to get his name on it. Now I just need the Dodge patch and to figure out if he wore an A that year.