Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mfitz804

Photo Hosting

32 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

For most of us, I think, ALL photos posted, even years ago, have links that no longer work.  I just dumped Photobucket completely.

Yup all of my pictures were taken away, so I just abandoned my account. I will take all new pictures of my collection when I have time, right now I am just using it for sale ads. 

They actually removed your photos?  Mine are still there, but the links don't work, so the site is useless to me since I only used it for 3rd party hosting.

27 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

They actually removed your photos?  Mine are still there, but the links don't work, so the site is useless to me since I only used it for 3rd party hosting.

Sorry, the ability to post links was taken away. Pictures are still in my account, I just can't do a thing with them, just like you. 

It looks like you can still save your photos so you don't have to take them over again, although they are probably lower res than the originals.  Anyway, this whole Photobucket fiasco has motivated me to get off my butt and finally photograph all my crap.  The Flickr account is great and easy to use.  I've already taken about 300 photos, and should be able to complete a collection album soon.

I would love to know how the programming at Imgur determines "What's popular right now." Whoa danm, there are some bizarro a$$ images in my feed. It makes no sense.   

The Internet is a bizarre place :)

I use my Facebook account...freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee