"Stitched"

LetsGoCaps

8 hours ago, SoNowWhat? said:

What he said.

Although having said that, funnel webs are big and you do need to watch out for them. Don't have any where I am.  

Funnel webs aren't even that big, but yeah, forget that. Those bastards are not to be trifled with. I do not live near them thankfully. 

5 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

Fosters isn't even sold in Oz lol

Yes it is, I've seen it at multiple pubs on tap. I'll take a photo next time I see it

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, redwingsdownunder said:

Funnel webs aren't even that big, but yeah, forget that. Those bastards are not to be trifled with. I do not live near them thankfully. 

Yes it is, I've seen it at multiple pubs on tap. I'll take a photo next time I see it

OK. Small spider, big fangs.

funnel-web.jpg

2 minutes ago, redwingsdownunder said:

Typically the females are more aggressive so perhaps she is smiling. These and white tailed spiders are the two I want nothing to do with.

Yes. Those white tailed spiders freak me out. Very small spider + Person = Something straight out of a David Cronenberg/John Carpenter film.

5 hours ago, SoNowWhat? said:

OK. Small spider, big fangs.

funnel-web.jpg

How to make a grown 37 year old man jump out of bed and scream like a little girl when he opens his phone for the first time today...THIS^!

58 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

How to make a grown 37 year old man jump out of bed and scream like a little girl when he opens his phone for the first time today...THIS^!

sorry about that chief...

18 hours ago, SoNowWhat? said:

Yes? And?

...Ohhhhh, that doesn't look right does it. Must take more care in the future. Just meant I instantly lose interest in the item but have to look to see exactly what is being passed off as authentic. And reading the descriptions (and often pricing) can be quite amusing. Sorry for any confusion. Not actually a sociopath. 

I knew what you meant but I love when that happens.

Coincidental word mishaps, not car crashes.