Rise up against Indozeros

AlereFlammam

Want to make your voice heard about the poor quality of indozeros? Want to help make them know we want made in Canada authentics?

email adidas: contactus@adidas.com

call adidas: 1-855-823-4327

Make your voice heard. Don't buy Indonesian made jerseys. If we all email or call them once a day they will learn!

be respectful but firm, don't attack the people on the phone or email. Make your point clearly and politely. 

I'm not saying it won't work, but after working for a multi billion dollar company in their advertising department, I assure you that our calls and emails will likely be ignored if they are not actually a direct response to product breakdown or a potential lawsuit.

given that collectors probably make up a tiny percentage of the NHL/Adidas revenue stream, we are likely a a raindrop in the ocean. I have no data on this specifically but I'd be surprised if this actually helped. I'm new-ish to this hobby, so maybe I'm wrong. The best thing to do, from my experience, is respond with your wallet.

However, I can see how both voicing displeasure coupled with the lack of purchase my help the snowball grow. I've seen huge companies discontinue products that the public rejected vehemently both in vocal response and refusal to purchase.

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40

I bought one that I was contemplating returning, but instead, I am going to pour gasoline on it and watch it burst into flames!

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!

Yeah as much as the bad things I am hearing about these (I hope to actually touch one within the next week), I doubt they will listen to a few nutty jersey collectors.  Most fans don't care.

Plus this isn't on the same level as Coke changing their formula simply due to the number of consumers of each product.

1 minute ago, Devilsguy said:

Yeah as much as the bad things I am hearing about these (I hope to actually touch one within the next week), I doubt they will listen to a few nutty jersey collectors.  Most fans don't care.

Plus this isn't on the same level as Coke changing their formula simply due to the number of consumers of each product.

Mine is scheduled for delivery on Wednesday. I will report my thoughts before sacrificing it to the cause. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Mine is scheduled for delivery on Wednesday. I will report my thoughts before sacrificing it to the cause. 

I was going to ask you privately as well when yours come in.  I am extremely curious to see how they are, specifically the Devils one.  I probably won't get my hands on one till Friday or Saturday.

6 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

What, you didn't like New Coke?

new-coke.jpg

29 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

I was going to ask you privately as well when yours come in.  I am extremely curious to see how they are, specifically the Devils one.  I probably won't get my hands on one till Friday or Saturday.

I'm sure I'll have a lot to say. 

35 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

What, you didn't like New Coke?

new-coke.jpg

I remember having them as a kid.  There were the Coke cans and the Coca Cola Classic cans.  I really don't remember much of a difference except the "new Coke" was a little bit more carbonated.

3 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

I remember having them as a kid.  There were the Coke cans and the Coca Cola Classic cans.  I really don't remember much of a difference except the "new Coke" was a little bit more carbonated.

It was very sweet, like Pepsi. Coke is more bitter tasting than Pepsi. The "research" showed that people preferred a sweeter tasting beverage than a more bitter one. That worked out well for them.

3 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

I remember the New Coke being more sweeter.  Tasted more like Pepsi.  I didn't like it.  I did like Crystal Pepsi, though.  They brought that back in limited quantities a few years ago ;)

Edit: Didn't see the response above this, haha. Yeah, it definitely tasted more like Pepsi, which I can't stand.

Edited by jsh139

6 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I remember the New Coke being more sweeter.  Tasted more like Pepsi.  I didn't like it.  I did like Crystal Pepsi, though.  They brought that back in limited quantities a few years ago ;)

Edit: Didn't see the response above this, haha. Yeah, it definitely tasted more like Pepsi, which I can't stand.

I saw Crystal Pepsi in Shop Rite like a month ago...

I remember them from when I was a kid, but did not have any of the re-issues. Perhaps I will pick one up if they still have them this week. 

I really don't remember the taste much.  These days I only drink diet.  I don't drink diet for any health reasons as regular and diet soda are equally awful, but the regular ones have so much sugar in it to me that it's like drinking liquid candy.  The diets are a little more palatable for me.

I had a couple of bottles of the Crystal Pepsi re-issue when it came out.  I think I saw a 20oz bottle as recently as 2-3 months ago at a 7-11.  Believe it or not I liked that Pepsi Fire, but since it was regular I only had a couple of small bottles of it when it came out.

I cannot drink diet soda, its just too gross. I like the regular stuff but all that sugar is not good for you.

The new Coke "Zero Sugar" is a bit more palatable. The green bottles/cans of Coca Cola Life, which I only recently discovered, have 1/3 less sugar (replaced with Stevia) and are less sweet but no aftertaste like the diet ones have. 

We are officially WAAAY off topic. 

Stevia, the sweetener used in Coke Life, does awful things to my digestive system. I will not elaborate. Coke Zero Sugar tastes more sweet to me than Coke Zero. And no, Coke never jumped on the clear bandwagon. The Crystal Gravy commercial SNL did years ago was a classic.