Rise up against Indozeros

AlereFlammam

2 minutes ago, rabinsurance said:

Coke Zero Sugar tastes more sweet to me than Coke Zero. 

It definitely does, its more similar to actual Coke. Still not close enough to pass as the real deal. 

You'd figure by this point, they'd have figured that sh!t out.

You guys are the best!

Post 1:

We need to band together and rise up against this grave injustice...Adidas has to hear from the little guy, and while individually we may not wield a tremendous amount of power, together, we can...nay! We will start a revolution!!! Here, brothers, take this empowering information and let's show them once and for all!!! Now who's with me?!

Post 2:

Have you guys seen Jeremy Scott's 2015 fall collection?

Post 8:

Remember the cola wars?

Post 10 through 26:

Oh, I don't know...an upset tummy these days means I usually stick to a cold ice tea and a sugar cube on the side as a little treat to myself.

2 hours ago, slimcutta said:

You guys are the best!

Post 1:

We need to ban together and rise up against this grave injustice...Adidas has to hear from the little guy, and while individually we may not wield a tremendous amount of power, together, we can...nay! We will start a revolution!!! Here, brothers, take this empowering information and let's show them once and for all!!! Now who's with me?!

Post 2:

Have you guys seen Jeremy Scott's 2015 fall collection?

Post 8:

Remember the cola wars?

Post 10 through 26:

Oh, I don't know...an upset tummy these days means I usually stick to a cold ice tea and a sugar cube on the side as a little treat to myself.

What?

Man i feel awful..i thought that was the fall 17 collection, not the 15

:(:wub: no wonder i got it a reduced price

Edited by tomtucker

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2017 at 7:02 AM, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

I'm not saying it won't work, but after working for a multi billion dollar company in their advertising department, I assure you that our calls and emails will likely be ignored if they are not actually a direct response to product breakdown or a potential lawsuit.

given that collectors probably make up a tiny percentage of the NHL/Adidas revenue stream, we are likely a a raindrop in the ocean. I have no data on this specifically but I'd be surprised if this actually helped. I'm new-ish to this hobby, so maybe I'm wrong. The best thing to do, from my experience, is respond with your wallet.

However, I can see how both voicing displeasure coupled with the lack of purchase my help the snowball grow. I've seen huge companies discontinue products that the public rejected vehemently both in vocal response and refusal to purchase.

The only way to send a message is to not buy what we don't like. I used to work for a Western Canadian licensed sports retailer and while the company I first worked for cared about what their customers wanted (and were still at the mercy of what suppliers had to offer), the American company who bought us behaved like all the major corporations do. They only care about how much they're selling and they don't listen to local staff who speak for their customers. Both retailers and suppliers these days don't care about customer feedback unless it's positive (which they will retweet incessantly while not answering messages expressing concern) and they s*** on staff in stores when product doesn't move.. but the only thing that gets their attention at all when it comes to product dissatisfaction, is when it doesn't sell. 

The sad thing about these Adizero jerseys, is that they will sell just like Reebok Premiers did, especially new out of the gate. Sewing in a cheap fight strap and calling it authentic will make the average fan think he/she is getting the exact same jersey they see in games, thus getting a bargain at $250 for an authentic player jersey. (And there will still be the mass who think all retailers are bull**** because they found the real deal online for $40, thus keeping the fake market alive too.)

Edited by Van67