In-hand reviews of the new Adizero Indo Jersey

mfitz804

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quickly checked out what they had in the store at MSG. The jersey itself feels like a slightly upgraded premier. The customization at MSG was double layer tackle twill with names directly on back and the white paper on the inside of the jersey sewn beneath the letters and number. Price is $275. Not impressed.

Checked some out at Staples Center. Like previously stated, they're basically better premiers with fight strap. They look and feel good, but the single layer twill with 2 colors on the numbers suck. There was also no C or A patches on any of the player jerseys. Anyone know how the Pens jerseys look in person? I want to just get a white and black blank and have them  customized.

15 minutes ago, Skletch said:

Checked some out at Staples Center. Like previously stated, they're basically better premiers with fight strap. They look and feel good, but the single layer twill with 2 colors on the numbers suck. There was also no C or A patches on any of the player jerseys. Anyone know how the Pens jerseys look in person? I want to just get a white and black blank and have them  customized.

I thought the Pens jerseys looked surprisingly good, considering how down all of us were on them before even seeing them in person to judge.

I'd definitely go the blank route, though.

They had a rack of team issued practice jerseys right next to the IndoZero jerseys, and the fabric was pretty close.  The big let down was definitely in the customization.  I didn't know it at the time, but apparently at least some teams are using smaller crests on the smaller sizes?  I have to stop back at the team shop again this week anyways, so I'll do a better comparison of the practice and IndoZero and get back to you.

19 minutes ago, blurryhaze312 said:

I thought the Pens jerseys looked surprisingly good, considering how down all of us were on them before even seeing them in person to judge.

I'd definitely go the blank route, though.

They had a rack of team issued practice jerseys right next to the IndoZero jerseys, and the fabric was pretty close.  The big let down was definitely in the customization.  I didn't know it at the time, but apparently at least some teams are using smaller crests on the smaller sizes?  I have to stop back at the team shop again this week anyways, so I'll do a better comparison of the practice and IndoZero and get back to you.

Yes, please do! Also, where would be the best place to customize a Pens jersey, Pro Knitwear? 

1 hour ago, Skletch said:

Yes, please do! Also, where would be the best place to customize a Pens jersey, Pro Knitwear? 

Yes, Pro Knitwear is the on ice customizer for the Penguins

I haven't said much about what I'd expect of the quality from Adidas making jerseys, but so far, it looks like people are still happier about the NFL than this Indo-crap. 

I ordered a Carolina home from adidas.com and used that 20% off code someone posted.

I expected to be disappointed by the material (and was), but I also didn't like the fit. I ordered a 52, same as I wear in Edge 2.0 and WCoH authentic, but the sleeves on the Indo adidas (or whatever we're calling them) were too long. The other thing I really didn't like was that the collar is badly designed. The laces are so far down on the chest that it pushes the logo farther down, to where it felt like the logo was more over my stomach than my chest. I had thought maybe I would keep it due to the 20% off and since I really like the Canes redesign, but this thing is getting returned. When I get to a game, I guess I'll try on the size 50 to see if I like the fit better, but I still can't see myself buying one, unless maybe if I'm getting a decent discount on it.

Edited by Energy Legs

On 9/26/2017 at 9:44 PM, D722 said:

I got my jerseys back from the Oilers' team customizers. The cresting quality is a sublimated and perforated one layer twill. A lot better than the Adidas quality materials.

Was that Elite Sportswear?

Snagging a Buffalo Jersey’s soon where should I send it to get customized? Thanks!

I stopped by and saw the Wild last week. Didn't get any pictures. The fabric was awesome and I loved the shoulders. I never cared for the fight strap on my jerseys. Leaning towards getting one of those. I see someone talked of a 20% discount code? Jerseys are expensive...

Also how crappy are the fanatics jerseys? Any videos on them yet? Interested to see the comparison.

After wearing authentics only its hard to get on board with these. Material felt like a 1.0 Frankensteined with a premier. Hated the sleeves (no double elbows) 

my 52 fit awkward and long all around. Hopefully we can get some TIs after this year. 

I do actually like the shoulders and collar on the “new” Kings jersey but I’ll wait until I can get the real deal. 

Edited by Kingofkings

1 hour ago, Kingofkings said:

After wearing authentics only its hard to get on board with these. Material felt like a 1.0 Frankensteined with a premier. Hated the sleeves (no double elbows) 

my 52 fit awkward and long all around. Hopefully we can get some TIs after this year. 

I do actually like the shoulders and collar on the “new” Kings jersey but I’ll wait until I can get the real deal. 

How are the sleeve length of it compared to Edge 2.0? 

From the measurements given on coolhockey it seems like the sleeves are much much longer than the Edge 2.0 and also the Premier Reebok jerseys. And you dont want the sleeves down in your nachos :-)

24 minutes ago, Lightbringer said:

From the measurements given on coolhockey it seems like the sleeves are much much longer than the Edge 2.0 and also the Premier Reebok jerseys. And you dont want the sleeves down in your nachos :-)

I just Roll them up. Don’t know what the big deal is. Sleeves are long on almost every hockey jersey that I own.

35 minutes ago, Lightbringer said:

I didn't measure and they are definitely longer. I have a 37" sleeve and they were probably 1.5 to 2 inches long on me. They will be too long on most people. 

11 minutes ago, lhg39 said:

I just Roll them up. Don’t know what the big deal is. Sleeves are long on almost every hockey jersey that I own.

c_derris.jpg

Roll up your sleeve, chief!!

I bought mine on the 15th of September and got them, looked at them, thought meh, and put them in the closet. 

They've sat there since. 

Last night I decided I was going to return them only to go to the returns page on NHL Shop to see that "Before returning this item, we ask that you please Contact Customer Service for further instructions."

Ugh.