mfitz804

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Dammit, now I want to hear the Police.

They’ll catch up to you eventually. ;)

I just received my Rangers preseason jersey and the quality is exactly the same as the Edge 2.0, but fits about 1 size smaller. The collar is a lot less annoying wearing it than looking at it. It is a very nice feeling jersey overall.

I also checked out the Indo “authentics” at the MSG stores tonight. They feel like a cheaper version of the premiers. Not even close to the Indo Edge. So in essence, they have raised the price for what they are selling. The price is higher tha. The Reebok premiers, which they are closest to. The MSG customization is horrible. Looks like Chinese knock offs. Crappy twill and no nameplates; the names are sewn directly on the back and the price is $279. Adidas and Fanatics have pulled a great bait and switch, they are calling the premiers “authentics” and fanatics has created a new, crappy replica that they are trying to equate to premiers. 

52 minutes ago, lhg39 said:

I just received my Rangers preseason jersey and the quality is exactly the same as the Edge 2.0, but fits about 1 size smaller. The collar is a lot less annoying wearing it than looking at it. It is a very nice feeling jersey overall.

Are you going to post pics?

Anyone looking for Rangers, Steiner now has a larger number of preseason jerseys available with several in the 350-400 range. Not outrageous and easy enough to strip if that is your thing. They are mostly going to be size 58.

Wow. That looks shocking. I guess they will be everywhere soon. 

Edited by SoNowWhat?

23 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

I did eight of them for a customer today. They're cheap garbage. Just old EDGE replica jerseys with a fight strap put in.

son, 8 in a day.  How you work so fast?

16 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

son, 8 in a day.  How you work so fast?

Better question...someone actually purchased 8 of those jerseys???

25 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

Or 8 people purchased 1 jersey each..

Nope. 

On 10/21/2017 at 7:12 PM, Brilliant! said:

I did eight of them for a customer today. They're cheap garbage. Just old EDGE replica jerseys with a fight strap put in.

Singular, not plural. 

8 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

'twas me. 

Pained me as all hell to buy them but i'm getting married in a month and needed groomsmen gifts. 

Well a jersey is a great groomsmen’s gift so you get a pass.