Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mfitz804

In-hand reviews of the new Adizero Indo Jersey

139 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

Mine are staying on for the time being, I don't want an issue with resale when an avenue of acquiring Canadian made jerseys pops up.

That is probably a wise idea. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, steinosaur19 said:

Went into the Blue Jackets' team shop today to check out the jerseys. Pretty disappointed. They're essentially the WCH replica's with a fight strap. And the shoulder patches were all screen printed and not even centered. I'll post pics later.

"There's been a lot said about these jerseys from people who saw them in a shop or walked by them or saw them on the internet. I thought we should have a thread with reviews for people who have had a little more exposure to them."

 

Still post any pics you have, just thought the the conflict with the first post was funny.

Edited by JoeM7392
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, steinosaur19 said:

Went into the Blue Jackets' team shop today to check out the jerseys. Pretty disappointed. They're essentially the WCH replica's with a fight strap. And the shoulder patches were all screen printed and not even centered. I'll post pics later.

 

2 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

"There's been a lot said about these jerseys from people who saw them in a shop or walked by them or saw them on the internet. I thought we should have a thread with reviews for people who have had a little more exposure to them."

 

Still post any pics you have, just thought the the conflict with the first post was funny.

I would beg to differ, the WCOH replicas were made of an even thinner material, closer to that of the Premiers and what I imagine the Fanatics jerseys to be made of.

And to be fair, I returned mine shortly after receiving it. One could linger in a shop long enough to have the same exposure to the jersey as I did. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought that the Adizero Indos had patches not screen prints. Probably heat pressed but patches none the less. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are NO screenprinted crests or patches on the Adidas authentics. Standard twill and embroidery and woven patches are used.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone is curious, I stopped by a local modell's today and they had  pre customized lundqvist and zuccarello indo adizeros. They essentially are premiers (same garbage customization and materials) with a cheap flimsy fight strap. Hopefully someday we could get the Canadian made ones. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HannuVirta said:

There are NO screenprinted crests or patches on the Adidas authentics. Standard twill and embroidery and woven patches are used.

 

That's what I thought too but @steinosaur19 says different for Blue Jackets above. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think he looked close or well enough, they are woven patches. Very easy to think they're printed because they hold the detail as well or better than print and much better than a traditional twill embroidered patch.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive seen the actual On Ice version of the Preds new jerseys. Way nicer than the indo Adidas. it also seemed a little different than the game worn WCOH adidas jerseys. Closer to a air knit than the WCOH   I really hope we can eventually get the on ice versions.

Edited by steezyb
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good video...this is Dinglebears for those that don't know.  That customization job is pure crap.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally had a chance to check out the new adizero's in person. 

Pretty much just confirmed what I already thought of them.  They took a premier jersey replaced the screen printed patches with a little nicer patches and added a crappy fight strap and called it authentic.

I wouldn't even put these on the same level as the indo-edges to be honest.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, HannuVirta said:

Very detailed comparison of Fanatics vs. Adidas jersey. High res pics..... Shoulder patches are woven.

 

http://sinbin.vegas/fanatics-breakaway-jersey-vs-adidas-adizero-authentic-nhl-jersey/

Yes, I'd seen that link previously and that's what made me question why there would be screened "patches".

3 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Finally had a chance to check out the new adizero's in person. 

Pretty much just confirmed what I already thought of them.  They took a premier jersey replaced the screen printed patches with a little nicer patches and added a crappy fight strap and called it authentic.

I wouldn't even put these on the same level as the indo-edges to be honest.

Oh goody. That's so rubbish. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching the Penguins tonight and just caught an up-close of the "A" on Letting's jersey during an interview and there is no doubt this is double layer twill just like their black/gold jerseys have been since introduced.  I can clearly see the layers on TV.  The garbage in the video above that they are trying to sell as authentic couldn't be any more inaccurate.

Whether or not you want one of these jerseys is one thing. but if you decide yo do you probably don't want to order it customized from Adidas or the NHL/Fanatics online store.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SirBrad said:

Watching the Penguins tonight and just caught an up-close of the "A" on Letting's jersey during an interview and there is no doubt this is double layer twill just like their black/gold jerseys have been since introduced.  I can clearly see the layers on TV.  The garbage in the video above that they are trying to sell as authentic couldn't be any more inaccurate.

Whether or not you want one of these jerseys is one thing. but if you decide yo do you probably don't want to order it customized from Adidas or the NHL/Fanatics online store.

That's nothing new.  Pre-customized jerseys from the manufacturer - the ones that end up in the NHL.com shop or in most traditional retailers - have been one-layer screened twill for the last decade.  If the color, size, and name/number placement is actually correct, that's pretty uncommon.

Either go blank and get it customized from someone that will actually commit to doing it right, or buy customized from a place that has the same level of commitment.

Edited by Nathan
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally got to see one of the new Indo-Zero's up close at the arena the other day.  Yeah they are crap and are on-par with Premiers more than the Indo-Edges as others have already said.  It made me go from wanting on, to being perfectly fine waiting another year to see if the Canadian-made ones will be available.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got a chance to check out the IndoZero in person last night.  I was slightly interested in one for my wife because of the smaller 44 and 46's available and because she hates the "Woman's" cut jerseys. The reduced size of the crest and shoulder patches is laughably bad and while the shoulder patches are not screen printed they almost look as crappie.  I'm going to have her try on a 50, but from the looks of it the crest will be at her waist.  Might just pick up a nice hoodie for her instead.  

Edited by bluejacket
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My .02 

Wifey got me a Rangers blue Adi-zero in size 50. I had very low expectations and thought the material on the shoulders and neck area was much more substantial but, the chest and arms was premier-level. Not sure if I’ll keep it or not. Would love to be able to compare the INDO-zeroes to the Canadian made ones to see the difference in material and quality. 

Would anyone consider keeping the Adi-zeroes?

Seems to be pretty unanimous that everyone will wait for the canadian-made authentic jerseys. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I should hopefully have my Rangers preseason jersey in a few weeks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bluejacket said:

Finally got a chance to check out the IndoZero in person last night.  I was slightly interested in one for my wife because of the smaller 44 and 46's available and because she hates the "Woman's" cut jerseys. The reduced size of the crest and shoulder patches is laughably bad and while the shoulder patches are not screen printed they almost look as crappie.  I'm going to have her try on a 50, but from the looks of it the crest will be at her waist.  Might just pick up a nice hoodie for her instead.  

Is the Vegas crest on the size 42, 44 and 46 smaller than the Vegas crest on this hoodie? 

http://www.adidas.com/us/golden-knights-jersey-replica-pullover-hoodie/CS5842.html?forceSelSize=CS5842_380

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zeshy25 said:

My .02 

Wifey got me a Rangers blue Adi-zero in size 50. I had very low expectations and thought the material on the shoulders and neck area was much more substantial but, the chest and arms was premier-level. Not sure if I’ll keep it or not. Would love to be able to compare the INDO-zeroes to the Canadian made ones to see the difference in material and quality. 

Would anyone consider keeping the Adi-zeroes?

Seems to be pretty unanimous that everyone will wait for the canadian-made authentic jerseys. 

Except for all of the people that said they ordered them, so I wouldn’t call that unanimous. 

I’ll keep mine until Canadians are available and then re-assess. If I still want the same players I’ll replace them. If I want someone different, I’ll have to decide if I keep both. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Except for all of the people that said they ordered them, so I wouldn’t call that unanimous. 

I’ll keep mine until Canadians are available and then re-assess. If I still want the same players I’ll replace them. If I want someone different, I’ll have to decide if I keep both. 

Fair enough. Must have missed some of the responses.

I am also debating currently but, may end up taking the same approach depending on how much better quality the Canadian-made ones are and who I decide to get on these jerseys. May keep these Adi-zeros and get a Canadian made Winter Classic. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Zeshy25 said:

Fair enough. Must have missed some of the responses.

I am also debating currently but, may end up taking the same approach depending on how much better quality the Canadian-made ones are and who I decide to get on these jerseys. May keep these Adi-zeros and get a Canadian made Winter Classic. 

For me, its a re-design, so I have to have them. I am not going to wait to get the new design. If it was relatively the same and just a new manufacturer, I would likely have just waited. 

I still reserve my right to sell them on eBay for pennies on the dollar once the "real" ones come out. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm willing to play the waiting game. We get something like ten years out of the AdiZeros, right? I'm sure the Canadian-made ones will be available eventually. If everything goes right, I'll have at least one GW Adizero in a few months.

I got into the habit late in the game for the Edges anyway. I bought my first jersey a little over four years ago and didn't get my first Canadian-made authentic until a couple of years ago.

Edited by TheKevinShow
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lightbringer said:

Is the Vegas crest on the size 42, 44 and 46 smaller than the Vegas crest on this hoodie? 

http://www.adidas.com/us/golden-knights-jersey-replica-pullover-hoodie/CS5842.html?forceSelSize=CS5842_380

 

It's probably smaller. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0