Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mfitz804

In-hand reviews of the new Adizero Indo Jersey

207 posts in this topic

Reebok/Adidas didn’t learn their lesson with the indo-edge.  Just like with the indo-edge once the initial interest wears off retailers are going to have trouble moving these out for the $199 price tag their asking.  Just in the few months these have been out it has been very easy to buy these at below retail price, sometimes up to as much as 20-30% off.

4 hours ago, SirBrad said:

2 Penguins Adizero jerseys (50 and 54) just sold for an average of $90 (bid) on Ebay yesterday.

Nobody wants these apparently.  I feel like I should have bid on them at that price though.

I would be very concerned about the authenticity at that price and would not bid even if I was interested.

1 hour ago, lhg39 said:

I would be very concerned about the authenticity at that price and would not bid even if I was interested.

Legit Adidas blanks have been selling in the $110-$120 USD.. I did a search on sold Penguins jerseys and I can find one away jersey that is legit that sold for $75 everything else legit is over $100. 

Yes, that away jersey was legit.  The home sold for a hair over $100 and was also legit.  Even the casual fans aren't interested.

Well, if they insist on serving up rubbish at inflated prices...

I wonder if it is depending on the market. 

For example, if I was a fan of a team that didn't really change their jersey much I wouldn't be springing for a new Adidas. I would definitely go the reebok route. 

I know here in Edmonton jersey sales have been strong, but again there was a significant enough change to warrant getting the newer Adidas jersey. 

5 hours ago, Mcmanus said:

I wonder if it is depending on the market. 

For example, if I was a fan of a team that didn't really change their jersey much I wouldn't be springing for a new Adidas. I would definitely go the reebok route. 

I know here in Edmonton jersey sales have been strong, but again there was a significant enough change to warrant getting the newer Adidas jersey. 

That could be part of it.