Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lightbringer

Bombard adidas.com and adidas.ca with negative adizero jersey reviews - the best way to complain?

45 posts in this topic

So now Adidas.com and Adidas.ca are selling the Adizero jerseys. 

http://www.adidas.com/us/panthers-home-authentic-pro-jersey/CA7088.html

http://www.adidas.ca/en/canadiens-authentic-pro-home-jersey/CA7094.html

Now everyone can post their reviews on their and share their complaints. But please be civil, your review will be approved by adidas staff - so stay to the point.

You can also upload pictures of things on the jerseys you are unhappy with - that will be even more damaging to Adidas.

If Adidas get ALOT of 1 star reviews people may stop buying the jerseys and adidas might get the message.

Its the best chance we have I reckon. Especially as both the public and adidas will see the complaints. That is much better than sending them emails which only adidas can see. Adidas dont want their customers to see bad reviews on the jerseys, that might actually bother them a bit.

 

Thoughts on this war-strategy?

 

Edited by Lightbringer
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s stupid. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It’s stupid. 

Why? If you are unhappy with a product, dont you think its good to be able to voice your compaints publicly on adidas own website instaed of complaining in silence or on here only?

Edited by Lightbringer
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you bought one and are unhappy with it, go for it. There's plenty to criticize.  I'm not a fan of review section pile-ons where the majority didn't even buy said item.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh, I left a one star review.  Let's see if it makes it up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lightbringer said:

Why? If you are unhappy with a product, dont you think its good to be able to voice your compaints publicly on adidas own website instaed of complaining in silence or on here only?

 

57 minutes ago, furiousd said:

If you bought one and are unhappy with it, go for it. There's plenty to criticize.  I'm not a fan of review section pile-ons where the majority didn't even buy said item.

Bingo. If you didn’t buy one, making a fake review to try to coerce them to release Canadian jerseys, which they are probably going to do anyway in time, is ridiculous. Let’s not forget, Adidas owns Reebok, it’s not like they didn’t know exactly what they were doing, it’s been done by them before.

Moreover, most people here had no intention of giving these jerseys a chance just because they are Indonesian made. And us crazy jersey people probably buy like 0.01% of jerseys at retail, and the other 99.99% don’t give a sh!t. 

So, organizing some sort of passive aggressive protest via the review section of their website seems like a gigantic waste of time. 

If you don’t want an Indo, don’t buy one and wait for the Canadian ones. But if you think Adidas is going to be like “gee, a hundred people don’t like these, let’s just put the Canadian ones out”, you’re nuts. I’m sure they are going to do it eventually, as part of their original plan. If not, a few reviews are not going to get a multimillion dollar corporation to change their minds. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

 

Bingo. If you didn’t buy one, making a fake review to try to coerce them to release Canadian jerseys, which they are probably going to do anyway in time, is ridiculous. Let’s not forget, Adidas owns Reebok, it’s not like they didn’t know exactly what they were doing, it’s been done by them before.

Moreover, most people here had no intention of giving these jerseys a chance just because they are Indonesian made. And us crazy jersey people probably buy like 0.01% of jerseys at retail, and the other 99.99% don’t give a sh!t. 

So, organizing some sort of passive aggressive protest via the review section of their website seems like a gigantic waste of time. 

If you don’t want an Indo, don’t buy one and wait for the Canadian ones. But if you think Adidas is going to be like “gee, a hundred people don’t like these, let’s just put the Canadian ones out”, you’re nuts. I’m sure they are going to do it eventually, as part of their original plan. If not, a few reviews are not going to get a multimillion dollar corporation to change their minds. 

Yup

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

 

Bingo. If you didn’t buy one, making a fake review to try to coerce them to release Canadian jerseys, which they are probably going to do anyway in time, is ridiculous. Let’s not forget, Adidas owns Reebok, it’s not like they didn’t know exactly what they were doing, it’s been done by them before.

Moreover, most people here had no intention of giving these jerseys a chance just because they are Indonesian made. And us crazy jersey people probably buy like 0.01% of jerseys at retail, and the other 99.99% don’t give a sh!t. 

So, organizing some sort of passive aggressive protest via the review section of their website seems like a gigantic waste of time. 

If you don’t want an Indo, don’t buy one and wait for the Canadian ones. But if you think Adidas is going to be like “gee, a hundred people don’t like these, let’s just put the Canadian ones out”, you’re nuts. I’m sure they are going to do it eventually, as part of their original plan. If not, a few reviews are not going to get a multimillion dollar corporation to change their minds. 

if you've seen and held one of them in person I think a review of it is valid.

i also agree with everything you said.  This won't do squat to get Canadian jerseys on the market but whatevs, I'll take every avenue  available to let them know I don't like the policy of not allowing people to purchase the Canadian made jerseys.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

 

Bingo. If you didn’t buy one, making a fake review to try to coerce them to release Canadian jerseys, which they are probably going to do anyway in time, is ridiculous. Let’s not forget, Adidas owns Reebok, it’s not like they didn’t know exactly what they were doing, it’s been done by them before.

Moreover, most people here had no intention of giving these jerseys a chance just because they are Indonesian made. And us crazy jersey people probably buy like 0.01% of jerseys at retail, and the other 99.99% don’t give a sh!t. 

So, organizing some sort of passive aggressive protest via the review section of their website seems like a gigantic waste of time. 

If you don’t want an Indo, don’t buy one and wait for the Canadian ones. But if you think Adidas is going to be like “gee, a hundred people don’t like these, let’s just put the Canadian ones out”, you’re nuts. I’m sure they are going to do it eventually, as part of their original plan. If not, a few reviews are not going to get a multimillion dollar corporation to change their minds. 

Oh crap. I'm finally starting to agree with the only three Devils fans in existence. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

if you've seen and held one of them in person I think a review of it is valid.

i also agree with everything you said.  This won't do squat to get Canadian jerseys on the market but whatevs, I'll take every avenue  available to let them know I don't like the policy of not allowing people to purchase the Canadian made jerseys.

 

1) I agree, you can review one without owning one.

2) Who says they have a “policy” about “not allowing people to purchase the Canadian made jerseys”? As I said, they may have every intention of making them available in the near future, just like what happened with the Edge.

In fact, someone on this site said the teams had the option of getting them if they wanted to. What’s the basis of your claim that they have a policy against it?

Consider, it may not be that they aren’t available, and they just aren’t available YET. 

1 minute ago, thebiggoalie said:

Oh crap. I'm finally starting to agree with the only three Devils fans in existence. 

Don’t worry, I’ll just disagree with things that you say and we’ll balance the equilibrium. 😀

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But I want it now

kTsk6u

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

 

Bingo. If you didn’t buy one, making a fake review to try to coerce them to release Canadian jerseys, which they are probably going to do anyway in time, is ridiculous. Let’s not forget, Adidas owns Reebok, it’s not like they didn’t know exactly what they were doing, it’s been done by them before.

Moreover, most people here had no intention of giving these jerseys a chance just because they are Indonesian made. And us crazy jersey people probably buy like 0.01% of jerseys at retail, and the other 99.99% don’t give a sh!t. 

So, organizing some sort of passive aggressive protest via the review section of their website seems like a gigantic waste of time. 

If you don’t want an Indo, don’t buy one and wait for the Canadian ones. But if you think Adidas is going to be like “gee, a hundred people don’t like these, let’s just put the Canadian ones out”, you’re nuts. I’m sure they are going to do it eventually, as part of their original plan. If not, a few reviews are not going to get a multimillion dollar corporation to change their minds. 

Perhaps not, but it´s better than doing nothing.

OP is doing the only thing he can, and doing something is always better than doing nothing.  So just do it TM 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a different note....

I dunno if it's much different from what anyone else has gotten out if JB lately, but in my recent dealings we discussed the joke that is the new indo-zero jersey and whether or not he was going to get the Canadian made jerseys. He was "hopeful", which is a change from his previous response to my inquiries (he gave me a flat no). 

So there's that... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, vadarx said:

On a different note....

I dunno if it's much different from what anyone else has gotten out if JB lately, but in my recent dealings we discussed the joke that is the new indo-zero jersey and whether or not he was going to get the Canadian made jerseys. He was "hopeful", which is a change from his previous response to my inquiries (he gave me a flat no). 

So there's that... 

Good job Baron.....only God knows what he had to do to make them change their minds ......i know you can come a long way in this world by doing sexual favors. Think we all should appreciate the baron´s sacrifice.

Bless the man, he suffered for our sins  :D

 

By the way, is the jersey baron only one dude?

Edited by tomtucker
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

Good job Baron.....only God knows what he had to do to make them change their minds ......i know you can come a long way in this world by doing sexual favors. Think we all should appreciate the baron´s sacrifice.

Bless the man, he suffered for our sins  :D

 

By the way, is the jersey baron only one dude?

No, I've worked with at least two people. The website also says "All WE do is jerseys" so it's either multiple people or one sick person with solid inventory.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

But I want it now

37055336450_11d0b8ec81_b.jpg

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tomtucker said:

Perhaps not, but it´s better than doing nothing.

OP is doing the only thing he can, and doing something is always better than doing nothing.  So just do it TM 

If you do it and they take no action as a result, it’s literally no better than doing nothing. Doing something is not always better than doing nothing, it’s the functional equivalent of doing nothing in this case.

If it makes you feel better, go for it. But you’re wasting your time. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me not buying one will be my "review" of it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Me not buying one will be my "review" of it.

Same. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

No, I've worked with at least two people. The website also says "All WE do is jerseys" so it's either multiple people or one sick person with solid inventory.

Nice, thank you 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

37055336450_11d0b8ec81_b.jpg

 

::Standing ovation::

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

::Standing ovation::

Me discovering how to make my own memes is going to wind up annoying more people than the IndoZero. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tomtucker said:

By the way, is the jersey baron only one dude?

I like to think so. Always address my correspondence to 'JB'

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0