Bombard adidas.com and adidas.ca with negative adizero jersey reviews - the best way to complain?

Lightbringer

6 minutes ago, redwingsdownunder said:

I like to think so. Always address my correspondence to 'JB'

As far as I’m concerned, he also wears a crown at all times. 

10 minutes ago, redwingsdownunder said:

I like to think so. Always address my correspondence to 'JB'

His name is Michael, but in every email he's ever sent me, he refers to himself (or themselves) as "we". 

25 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

As far as I’m concerned, he also wears a crown at all times. 

I imagined a cape, but whatever

21 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

His name is Michael, but in every email he's ever sent me, he refers to himself (or themselves) as "we". 

Ya had to go and ruin the illusion didn't you mate.....

25 minutes ago, redwingsdownunder said:

I imagined a cape, but whatever

Ya had to go and ruin the illusion didn't you mate.....

Cape and crown are not mutually exclusive. 

4 minutes ago, redwingsdownunder said:

Surely he has a scepter as well

Clearly. What does one do with a scepter? Do they have any practical use?

9 hours ago, Committed said:

Hahaha. But why does she have be wearing the new Hawks sweater?!

Oh sh!t

And when that scale in the background goes to "bad", she will be beating up cab drivers........hmm, but that´s good thing, so the scale will go to good? ........#confused

Edited by tomtucker

6 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Clearly. What does one do with a scepter? Do they have any practical use?

Less-than-decorative ones were used as melee weapons way back in the day. 

1 hour ago, tomtucker said:

I don't believe barons were high enough to have scepters?

I guess if you hollowed out a scepter, you could...

...oh wait, you meant...never mind. 

I had a long delay in Vancouver on my way home from Europe last week, so I went to the Canucks store to see these Adizero jerseys for myself. Jogging my memory as best as I can, they almost feel like old replicas, just with a cheap fight strap sewn in and worse snaggy material (just like Reebok Premiers). They're not bad jerseys, but they're obviously not game-quality jerseys. The major problem I have with the "authentic" label, is that calling it that and sewing in the cheap fight strap allows Adidas to sell them for $250 CDN (or $280 in the Canucks store) and make it sound like you're getting a great deal for an "authenic jersey". It feels like an effort from Adidas to combat the fake market, but they won't put a dent in it.

As for the Made In Canada game-quality jerseys, I resorted to Twitter to ask the Canucks about that a few weeks ago too. Based on what they told me, those jerseys are going to team equipment managers only, though the Canucks store will sell some starting in November at the bargain price of $400 CDN before name/number. 

So with all that, I'm not paying $250 for a replica jersey, nor am I shelling out near $500 for a true authentic with a name and number on it, the Canucks were selling Utica Comets game worns for $200 so I got one of those instead of anything Adidas. 

I will credit the Canucks for actually answering me on Twitter. Adidas Hockey would not answer me asking multiple times about wanting the exact same jersey that the players get and if they're going to be available. 

Edited by Van67

No worries, I was contacted by Adidas.  Basically the person who answered my email didn't seem to know there were jerseys made in Canada and insisted all "Authentic" jerseys were now made in Indonesia.

didn't even bother trying to explain the teams use Canadian jerseys, just said thanks for the response and left it at that.

the people handling the emails don't even know the products they sell well enough to be of any use.

8 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

No worries, I was contacted by Adidas.  Basically the person who answered my email didn't seem to know there were jerseys made in Canada and insisted all "Authentic" jerseys were now made in Indonesia.

didn't even bother trying to explain the teams use Canadian jerseys, just said thanks for the response and left it at that.

the people handling the emails don't even know the products they sell well enough to be of any use.

Or, as they are not selling Made in Canada jerseys now, they ONLY know the products they are selling...

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Or, as they are not selling Made in Canada jerseys now, they ONLY know the products they are selling...

BUT they are selling made in Canada jerseys.  The teams are buying them.  

38 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

BUT they are selling made in Canada jerseys.  The teams are buying them.  

1000% the person you spoke to is not the person supplying the team, you spoke to someone on the consumer retail end. They aren’t the ones selling to the team. 

So uh, how's this whole review thing working out for you guys? A quick glance at the Adidas site says not so good. Did anyone really think Adidas was just going to let people put up a bunch* of bogus reviews on their own website?

*more like a few

Edited by JoeM7392

I'm going to bombard NHL Shop for s***ty Arse customer service and false advertising. So I actually decided to buy one of these stupid jerseys, despite all the negative reviews and they email me a week later saying they're out of stock. Why the do you have them posted for sale then?! 

58 minutes ago, Skletch said:

I'm going to bombard NHL Shop for s***ty Arse customer service and false advertising. So I actually decided to buy one of these stupid jerseys, despite all the negative reviews and they email me a week later saying they're out of stock. Why the do you have them posted for sale then?! 

Is that on ADIDAS or Fanatics?

if Fanatics, I can send you a copy of the same response they send for everything.