Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AParrotLooksAt40

NHL on TV

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a somewhat affordable way to get most, if not all, their teams games? I feel like my local channels aren't carrying nearly as many games as usual, and I'm wondering what else I can do besides getting a pricey cable sports package. Anyone use Sling TV, or something like that? Other recommendations aside from leaving the house with a newborn to head to a game or bar?

looking at specifically the Hawks, if that matters.

i already have Amazon prime for movies and shows, so I'm talking just sports access.

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40

Well, it sounds like your local to Chicago, so NHL.tv would be out.

Sling may only carry the same channels. What channels do you not get that you need in order to get the games? CSN Chicago? NBC Sports? NHL Network?

NBCSCH and NBCSN are the two major channels hosting the games and a few WGN games about ever 6 games or so.

Nhl streams on reddit has every game available if you don’t have a cable package. 

NHL.tv and a VPN ;p

I will stick with the sports package we can get in Ontario 39.00 bucks a month for 6 months ,every hockey game ,football and any other sport you want to watch 

9 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

NBCSCH and NBCSN are the two major channels hosting the games and a few WGN games about ever 6 games or so.

What channels do you have right now? Seems like you should get most, if not all, of the 'hawks games as is....

5 hours ago, vadarx said:

What channels do you have right now? Seems like you should get most, if not all, of the 'hawks games as is....

Local only. I'm using an HD antenna. 

8 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Local only. I'm using an HD antenna. 

I see.... yeah, probably gonna have to stream games as nhltv won't work locally... if you get on the 'hawks board people post links for most if not all the games in the game day threads. 

4 hours ago, vadarx said:

I see.... yeah, probably gonna have to stream games as nhltv won't work locally... if you get on the 'hawks board people post links for most if not all the games in the game day threads. 

Hawks board? Do tell.