Misc Post... Anyone else no longer getting IJ email notifications for New PMs???

chow_hound

Just thought I'd post this up as potentially you might have new unread PMs and not been notified. 

I used to get email notifications. It was eerily quiet for a few days. Signed in and had 7 unread messages. 

Anyone else having the same?

I noticed this started happening just last week with me.  I checked my junk/spam folder and still nothing there.

Yeah, just found out this was happening, with a PM from chow_hound no less. Pretty annoying.

• 3 weeks later...

Not exactly on-topic, but related- are any of you guys experiencing frequent periods in which you cannot access this site?  It's been happening to me many times every day, for quite a while now.  Just curious.

24 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Not exactly on-topic, but related- are any of you guys experiencing frequent periods in which you cannot access this site?  It's been happening to me many times every day, for quite a while now.  Just curious.

Yes, I have been having the same issue.

Yup it seems once every couple of days there are a few hours where I cannot get on here or it times out trying to access the site.

Thanks, guys.  I'm on this site a lot, so it's been happening to me every day.

15 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Yeah, been getting either really slow load times, or some kind of database error.

Diddo