Chicago Blackhawks Jersey & Instant USHL Collection

MountainKing

My USHL Chicago Steel jersey collection is available for sale.  Hopefully it is okay to post a link to the album since the amount of photos would be a lot for this thread.  The collection features a few who have played at the NHL level (John Moore, Jaccob Slavin, Andy Miele), a few that have played well at the AHL & ECHL level and some solid college players.  The jerseys were all purchased through the team over the years.  I'm looking for $3300 shipped obo for the collection.  Would possibly entertain offers on singles but would prefer to sell it all as one.     Photobucket link only seems to work if you copy and paste it, I'll figure something else out shortly. 

http://s19.photobucket.com/user/MountainKing79/library/Jerseys/Hockey/Chicago Steel?sort=6&page=1

And 3 more up for sale.  These were all team issued Reebok Edge 2.0 jerseys that were stripped and customized by Triple Threat Sports.   All 3 are size 56.  $950 for all 3 shipped.  No trades, not interested in breaking them up, I'd like to sell them as a batch.  I will entertain offers that are reasonable, I will not respond to any PM's that do not have offers in them.  Thanks guy!

100_1646.jpg100_1645.jpg100_1319.jpg100_1321.jpg100_1647.jpg100_1524.jpg

Edited by MountainKing
adding jerseys

bump, clearing out more.  This is currently all I am selling.  I'll only respond to PM's with offers, I sadly don't have time for the hobby anymore as much as I'd love to chat ect. 

Man, solid collection, shame to see them go. Didn't we swap the Chicago script Steel jerseys back in the day? I love the barberpole Miele