2018 Olympic Jerseys

PensFan77

Well folks, it's that time again. Time for Olympic jersey reveal.

USA Hockey just posted this tweet that the Olympic and Paralympic jerseys will be unveiled tomorrow

https://twitter.com/usahockey/status/925485163185807361

Dear god tell me this isn’t it! Easily the worst jersey I have ever seen. Looks like a crappy soccer jersey

https://www.reddit.com/r/hockeyjerseys/comments/78i3a2/supposedly_the_usa_olympics_jersey/

3 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

The United States of America's Olympic hockey team. Brought to you by Zubaz.

You would have thought that they would have learned from Adidas' pseudo-Zubaz basketball disasters a few years ago.

Adidas-Zubaz1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

All I can do is shake my head... Unbelievable. I guarantee not a single one of those designers can skate. 

• 1 month later...

Anyone know where the Team Canada 2018 Olympic jerseys are made?

• 4 weeks later...

Almost embarrassed to ask, but is Nike making any replicas of any team other than Canada and USA? I'm assuming 99.9% no chance on the "Olympic Athlete From Russia" jerseys, but it would be cool to have even a replica.

I’d love to get my hands on a 56 Canada jersey. Anyone know if they’re available at all, or is it just going to be the replica ones available?

There was another on-line retailer (based in Winnipeg) who used to get what was left over from Nike. Got some nice ones, like authentics of my favorite style of Switzerland, and Swift Denmark jerseys. And I do remember going into the Nike outlet store in Niagara Falls,ON and seeing a whole slew of IIHF jerseys, like New Zealand and Israel. Ah, the good old days.