Adizero Game Issue

lapp3r30

Hey peeps, 

I'm looking for an Avalanche Adizero game issue. I'm just wondering in general how hard game issues are to find. No just for the Avs but for any team. If anyone can point me to a thread or perhaps a site selling any game issue it would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance! 

I'm assuming it will be a long while yet before those are accessible. I had a Twitter exchange with the Canucks in September asking about Adidas on-ice jerseys and they said they would have some available in their team store approximately November. Obviously that's about now so team stock available for sale is probably a ways away. 

Steiner was selling Rangers pre-season jerseys on their website but the Adizero’s just started to be used so teams won’t be selling team issues any time soon I don’t think.  Maybe after the season you might see some pop up.

Edmonton Oilers wore jerseys versus Pittsburgh that are now being auctioned off for their hockey fights cancer charity. From what I have heard from various sources is that IF new blanks were to be available it would be at their year end locker room sale as the stock for blanks needs to come from their inventory. 

On 11/14/2017 at 3:28 PM, Mcmanus said:

Edmonton Oilers wore jerseys versus Pittsburgh that are now being auctioned off for their hockey fights cancer charity. From what I have heard from various sources is that IF new blanks were to be available it would be at their year end locker room sale as the stock for blanks needs to come from their inventory. 

I just want to see some close up pics of on ice jerseys to see if there's visible differences we can spot. I've been too lazy to dig deeper.

51 minutes ago, Double J said:

I just want to see some close up pics of on ice jerseys to see if there's visible differences we can spot. I've been too lazy to dig deeper.

Someone on r/hockeyjerseys recently did a comparison.  

https://www.reddit.com/r/hockeyjerseys/comments/7coxlo/adidas_canadaindo_jersey_comparison/

They are not similar at all. The on ice jerseys are very similar to the Edge 2.0 with the new shoulder material, etc.  the AdiIndo is much more similar to a premier than to an IndoEdge. I have both and am speaking from having them both in my hands.

18 hours ago, lhg39 said:

They are not similar at all. The on ice jerseys are very similar to the Edge 2.0 with the new shoulder material, etc.  the AdiIndo is much more similar to a premier than to an IndoEdge. I have both and am speaking from having them both in my hands.

Are you talking about the materials used or visually? Visually I think the AdiIndo is way more similar to the On-Ice product then the Premiers were to the Edge 2.0's. But it may also depend on the team. 

Materials. I have 2 Rangers preseason jerseys and a Flames IndoZero. The Flames jersey is much closer to Premiers that I have than to any authentic. The IndoEdges are far better quality.

On 11/12/2017 at 9:52 PM, Van67 said:

I'm assuming it will be a long while yet before those are accessible. I had a Twitter exchange with the Canucks in September asking about Adidas on-ice jerseys and they said they would have some available in their team store approximately November. Obviously that's about now so team stock available for sale is probably a ways away. 

This is the word from the Canucks Team Store 

1 hour ago, Van67 said:

What are you direct messaging them on? I can't find them on Facebook and I can't send them direct messages on Twitter (the only social media I use). 

Message Stu Lyster on Facebook. He manages their game used program.

3 hours ago, lhg39 said:

Message Stu Lyster on Facebook. He manages their game used program.

I wish I still had Facebook. Van67, I was DM the person who is responsible for their Twitter Canucks Team Store. Asked when or if they were still getting either retail or game issued Adidas authentics. And not the Adi-zero versions. No one has time for that.

Twitter: @CanucksStore

Edited by jsanz

22 minutes ago, jsanz said:

I wish I still had Facebook. Van67, I was DM the person who is responsible for their Twitter Canucks Team Store. Asked when or if they were still getting either retail or game issued Adidas authentics. And not the Adi-zero versions. No one has time for that.

Twitter: @CanucksStore

I found them on Twitter earlier. I can't DM them. 

Twitter is odd sometimes. I believe they have to be following you. If they aren't, you can't message them? Otherwise just start a new tweet and @ them with your question.