Infamous Blues Third Killed by Mike Keenan

Carl

I had only ever seen one single photo which has been widely circulated of a blank. But just today on a Facebook group, a guy posted this. Looks legit and with the right tags. Look at that font. Wow. So 90s-esque. It's believable too. Would be awesome to find out if this was indeed the font they were planning on using. 

38719841082_df9ef71456_b.jpgSans titre 

26975054759_6982bfaa4a_b.jpgSans titre 

Disappointing! I thought I had found a rare treasure! 

Just to put it out there, but I can say with absolute certainty that Mike Keenan had absolutely nothing to do with this design getting squashed.

I've had a write-up on my site sitting at about 95% completion for a few months, and can't seem to track down the last two people for quotes to really tie everything up.

13 hours ago, Nathan said:

Just to put it out there, but I can say with absolute certainty that Mike Keenan had absolutely nothing to do with this design getting squashed.

I've had a write-up on my site sitting at about 95% completion for a few months, and can't seem to track down the last two people for quotes to really tie everything up.

TIL: You have a website that goes beyond 'Cleveland Browns Sad Frog'.

On 2017-12-03 at 8:20 PM, Nathan said:

Would be really interested in this when you post it!