Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OR68

Question about Rangers 6100 construction

9 posts in this topic

I think this would be in the right section.  I have an uncrested Rangers 6100 but it does not have the eyelets on the collar for the tie down string.  Would anyone know where or how to get it done?

36 minutes ago, OR68 said:

I think this would be in the right section.  I have an uncrested Rangers 6100 but it does not have the eyelets on the collar for the tie down string.  Would anyone know where or how to get it done?

Uhhhh, didn't they not have eyelets?

Game Worn Reebok Edge 6100 Marek Malik New York Rangers 2005-2006 Period 1 Home Jersey W/ Mark Messier Night Patch FrontGame Worn KOHO Tom Poti New York Rangers 2001-2002 Home Jersey W/ 9/11 Ribbon Patch Front

Pre-Game Worn Howell/Bathgate Night Reebok 6100 Petr Prucha New York Rangers Home Jersey Front

9 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Hey, your watermark totem makes your jerseys look like Indozeros!  :P

They stole the idea from me I tell ya! I was ahead of the curve.

If I was not clear earlier, its the front neck collar which doesn't have the holes. Here is a pic to clarify.

4ggrr9.jpg

Oh, if it has no holes at all, I would think any decent tailor could do that for you. They're just buttonholes.

That's probably why it was left uncrested. It's most likely a factory error jersey. Is there a hole punched in the hem somewhere?

Yes, there is a small hole on the back hem where the NHL shield would be. 

Yup, it makes sense. The jersey got through production without the lace holes being stitched in. That's why it was rejected and unfinished. That should be a simple fix though.