Anyone ever seen a TI 2.0 with single reinforced fight strap?

Operation Ivy

I recently bought some various team issued 2.0s in bulk and noticed that on the Ducks one, the fight strap only has one twill patch instead of two. I know this was on 1.0s but I've never seen it on a 2.0 except for retail ones. It's the black home from 2007-14 and the production sticker indicates it was made in November 2013. I've just looked up some gamers and all of them have double reinforcement. I guess it's just some kind of rare factory error??

6 hours ago, Operation Ivy said:

I recently bought some various team issued 2.0s in bulk and noticed that on the Ducks one, the fight strap only has one twill patch instead of two. I know this was on 1.0s but I've never seen it on a 2.0 except for retail ones. It's the black home from 2007-14 and the production sticker indicates it was made in November 2013. I've just looked up some gamers and all of them have double reinforcement. I guess it's just some kind of rare factory error??

Don't overthink it. It's Reebok. Don't expect consistency. 

Does it have all the other indicators of being a team issued jersey? From my knowledge the other main factor is the lack of a neck tag sewn in, but I don't know how easy it would be to fake a TI.

Reebok has definitely put double-reinforced fight straps in retail jerseys (I have a few), so I'm thinking it's more of what TBG said.

50 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

IIRC, JB has non-TI camo Hawks jerseys with reinforced straps and no neck tag. 

They had retail camo practice jerseys available? First I am hearing about those...

10 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

I'm referring to the Veterans Day ones, I believe. Same thing..?

Yeah, I never saw authentics with a fight strap available at retail. 

45 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Yeah JB has them still. Not bad, but the crest is kinda lame. 

6 minutes ago, furiousd said:

If those aren't TI, what's the difference?  Just that JB is the one selling them?

The ones he has on eBay don't seem to have retail tagging, I am assuming those are TI jerseys.