Big and Tall Jersey order

htusa31

Ok so I'm new here. I hope you guys can help. I am at wits end.

Backstory:

I am a big guy. 6'8'' 330lbs. Strongman body build. I throw heavy crap for fun telephone poles etc.....

I bought a jersey from eBay in February of last year. It came and it was a fake. Only place I could find a 3xl. I filed a claim and got my money back. Anyways I decided to wait until the new jersey styles came out and would pick up a Reebok on sale. Yeah that ship sailed fast when they made the finals. 

This year I finally bought an Adidas Adizero. It arrived today and we'll it's too small. I bought size 60. Its not long enough in the torso and arms. The shoulders are tight tight. I look like the Hulk in mid transformation. Im bummed. I don't want a Fanatics brand. I hate screened on, I think it looks like garbage.

What is sad is that the fake one actually fits me.

Anyone have suggestions on getting a bigger size. When I wanted a bigger NFL jersey, I begged the Dolphins front office to let me talk to the equipment manager and he ordered me a larger official team jersey and I paid him handsomely for it. Preds front office won't send me through. I have tried multiple times now.

Edited by htusa31

You can absolutely forget about the Adidas jerseys. I’m not as big as you and a 60 is borderline too small on me.

I’m not sure a 58+ would be big enough either. I’m 6’2”, under 300, and they fit me,but if there was a slightly wider version available without goalie sleeves, I would like to try it and see if it was more comfortable. Goalie cut might be your best option if you can tolerate giant wing like sleeves (and if you can find them). 

Sportsk.com sold Reebok (and some vintage CCM) replicas in 3x and 4x. They still have a whole bunch of teams left. If a replica is acceptable to you, you could try over there too. I’ve never tried either size, but I have had a 2X Reebok replica and it fit me fine, I’m guessing a 3X would probably be ok for you. 

Good luck and please, do post the results of your search in the event you find something. This question has come up periodically and nobody has really ever answered it with certainty. 

Ok my measurements in inches

Pit to Pit                                  31.5

Shoulder to shoulder              58

Length(neck to waist)             27

Arm Length                            25

Edited by htusa31

Here are the measurements of my NJ Devils 58+:

Pit to Pit: 30"

Shoulder to shoulder: I'm not quite sure how to take that measurement on a jersey. The black shoulder yoke on this one, ending where the black meets the white of the sleeve, is approximately 28.5" across.

Length: 34" from top of collar to bottom hem

Arm Length: 23" from end of shoulder yoke to cuff.

I have no idea how you took your measurements so I can't really compare. 6'8" is 80 inches. If your "length" was 57 inches from neck to waist, that would mean you have 23" legs. I also don't see how you could possibly be the size you are and have a "pit to pit" measurement of 21.5", that would mean you have about a 43" chest.

In any event, I hope these measurements assist you and I'm happy to measure any other aspect of the jersey if you want. 

Also, now that I am at a computer, here's links to Sportsk's replicas. they have measurements posted in there. 

Reebok Premier 3X and 4X

CCM Vintage Series 4X

24 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Here are the measurements of my NJ Devils 58+:

Pit to Pit: 30"

Shoulder to shoulder: I'm not quite sure how to take that measurement on a jersey. The black shoulder yoke on this one, ending where the black meets the white of the sleeve, is approximately 28.5" across.

Length: 34" from top of collar to bottom hem

Arm Length: 23" from end of shoulder yoke to cuff.

I have no idea how you took your measurements so I can't really compare. 6'8" is 80 inches. If your "length" was 57 inches from neck to waist, that would mean you have 23" legs. I also don't see how you could possibly be the size you are and have a "pit to pit" measurement of 21.5", that would mean you have about a 43" chest.

In any event, I hope these measurements assist you and I'm happy to measure any other aspect of the jersey if you want. 

Typo there.

Length is 27,

Pit to pit 31

read my own writing wrong...oops

Arm length is expected. Never can find anything to fit my arm length.

29 minutes ago, htusa31 said:

Typo there.

Length is 27,

Pit to pit 31

read my own writing wrong...oops

Arm length is expected. Never can find anything to fit my arm length.

You're close to fitting the 58+, but in my estimation it would possibly be a little tight fitting in the chest and a little short in the sleeve as you noted. You might be very used to this as I imagine you have that problem all the time, so maybe it would be ok for you. 

If not, the replicas from Sportsk in the link above are larger and could work better, although the Reebok ones are of poor quality in my (and many others) opinion. 

The goalie cut remains an option, I don't have a 2.0 on hand to measure, though. 

5 minutes ago, htusa31 said:

ok just to be clear the 58+ we are talking Reebok 2.0 right?

Yes those were measurements from a Reebok Edge 2.0 New Jersey Devils size 58+.

I have a 1.0 Goalie Cut 58+ I could measure as well, but it would be wiser to get someone to measure a 2.0 as the 1.0's are harder to find and amongst collectors, less desirable. 

55 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

I would think a guy like zdeno chara has custom made  jerseys ?

I believe that is accurate, I think there is a "58+Z" that is made for him. So I heard anyway. Never seen one and can't confirm that. 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I believe that is accurate, I think there is a "58+Z" that is made for him. So I heard anyway. Never seen one and can't confirm that. 

I remember that JerseyBaron had an ASG team issued, with the description that it was customized with longer sleeves, possibly for Chara. Size was 58+ or 60.

And I ordered an Adidas Pens GI last weekend (so jersey will arrive somwhere next week), I chose a goalie jersey just to be sure. 58+/58G/60 are the only Reebok sizes that are really comfortable for me (6'4, 275 lbs)

11 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

I remember that JerseyBaron had an ASG team issued, with the description that it was customized with longer sleeves, possibly for Chara. Size was 58+ or 60.

And I ordered an Adidas Pens GI last weekend (so jersey will arrive somwhere next week), I chose a goalie jersey just to be sure. 58+/58G/60 are the only Reebok sizes that are really comfortable for me (6'4, 275 lbs)

58+/60 is the only jersey that has long enough sleeves for me. They still hit above my wrist. Even the longer, thinner sleeves of a 1.0 still work for me in a 58+/60. 

But I don't like the goalie sleeves. Though, I just got a 1.0 GC and they are wider than a regular 1.0, but not much wider than a non-GC 2.0. I can tolerate those. 

Having revisited the Edge 1.0 58+G that I have, which was waiting to be customized, I determined that the sleeves, although slightly wider, are also significantly shorter. They are a little shorter than I prefer, and I imagine would be even more so on you. 

Ok I am still searching. I am looking for a team issue jersey, that is about the only thing that will fit comfortably.  Just cant justify spending that large amount of money unless I find one that I am 100% in love with. I am still working the equipment manager. I will bug the crap out of him until he answers. 

Tax season is my busiest time. I am the IT Manager/Senior Accountant at my job so work is hectic. 60 plus hours a week from Jan to April kinda sucks.

Edited by htusa31

Ok I found my jersey.

The 2.0 58+ is going to be snug in the chest. 

I went ahead with a goalie cut. 60. That will most definitely fit. I will send to off to exclusivepro and have it customized.

I am working a deal with jerseybaron now.

I like the Reeboks better than the Adidas anyways.

It fits!!! Holy smokes it fits.... Arms are slightly baggy but I can deal. Chest is not snug but comfortable, length is perfect. Arm length is a little short but I can manage.

I'll post some pics shortly.

Jersey Baron is good people! 

Once the season is over I'll send this for customization.

Thank you for the help is getting the right size. I would of quit after the Adidas fiasco if it we're not for the forum.

Edited by htusa31