Help with Avalanche jersey

AvsFan4Life

Hello,

I have an Avalanche Indo Adidas home MacKinnon jersey, however, it does not have the A on it. I am wondering if anyone knows where I would be able to find it. I was able to locate some Avalanche lettering kits online, but I believe that they changed them slightly this year. Furthermore, if I am able to find the right A, what is the best way to have it applied to the jersey?

I also want to know if it is possible to get the away Avalanche Adidas jersey with a player name on it. I found blanks, but I did not see any with player names. If I cannot get any with player names, could I just purchase a blank and get it professionally done? I would like some recommendations on this.

Any help is appreciated.

Edited by AvsFan4Life

Altitude Authentics, the Avs team store have home and away customizable jerseys.  $240 I think, they have a website.  I dare say the could hook you up with an A, otherwise any of the more well known jerseys customizers will sell you an A.  Any local tailor should be able to sew it on.

Denver Athletic customizes the Avs team jerseys, so if you want 100% accuracy, buy a blank and send it to them to be done.  Not sure what they charge, but plenty of people have done it!  They will sure fire get you an A too!

Edited by lankyman01

3 hours ago, lankyman01 said:

Altitude Authentics, the Avs team store have home and away customizable jerseys.  $240 I think, they have a website.  I dare say the could hook you up with an A, otherwise any of the more well known jerseys customizers will sell you an A.  Any local tailor should be able to sew it on.

Denver Athletic customizes the Avs team jerseys, so if you want 100% accuracy, buy a blank and send it to them to be done.  Not sure what they charge, but plenty of people have done it!  They will sure fire get you an A too!

Thank you so much for your help!! This is just what I was looking for. I am not from Colorado so I had no idea these shops existed.

Any reputable customizing company (Exclusive Pro Sports, Keener Jerseys, Ice Jerseys, etc.) can make you an “A,” but as lankyman01 said earlier, going to the team’s official customizer (Denver Athletic) is the only way to ensure that the letter will be 100% accurate.  If you’re not that particular about accuracy, you can take a chance with any other lettering company, and hopefully you will get lucky and the lettering will turn out close enough to make you happy.  But many times what you get back can look noticeably different from what’s on the player jerseys.

If you want to see a list of NHL teams and which companies do their on-ice jerseys, click on the NHL Team Customizers link in my signature.