Las Vegas Thunder - Patches

Van67

Seeking any help at all finding the following patches (the patch in the Demitra photo I'm referring to is the "LasVegas" patch on the bottom hem..biggest and best photo I could find). Totally looking for another miracle. If they just can't be found, can they be reproduced?

WE0tSBJ.jpg 

6XWz8MS.jpg

eGgRWPM.jpg

• 11 months later...

Giving this a small bump to see if anyone is able to help. Priorities changed and I'm hoping to get this done now. I can get reproductions from Patch Collection, but I'm weary if they will be worthy of putting on this jersey.

• 1 month later...

I am considering my efforts to find the patches above dead. Not mad, it's looking for not one unicorn, but three. I just can't bring myself to spending close to $100 to have Patch Collection make repros when they could be any kind of quality. I'm just going to put Zholtok on the jersey. It's the best option for this style of jersey with only one patch to find, not three.. and he scored 101 points in 95-96. If anyone has a line on the Caesars Palace patch as shown in the photo below, you know what to do. If I can't find one, it's still gonna be a cool jersey.

HSGvAGs.jpg

15 hours ago, Van67 said:

I am considering my efforts to find the patches above dead. Not mad, it's looking for not one unicorn, but three. I just can't bring myself to spending close to $100 to have Patch Collection make repros when they could be any kind of quality. I'm just going to put Zholtok on the jersey. It's the best option for this style of jersey with only one patch to find, not three.. and he scored 101 points in 95-96. If anyone has a line on the Caesars Palace patch as shown in the photo below, you know what to do. If I can't find one, it's still gonna be a cool jersey.

Side note. They'll make patches? Have you ever tried it before. More so curious as to how good the quality is since I need a Scotiabank patch made up for my Marlies jersey.

Edit: They probably can't since they'd be reproducing Scotiabank's logo/likeness. 

Edited by Phil the Thrill

They will custom make patches. You have to provide them photos and measurements then call them to pay. I did find it odd that they were willing to do a Caesars Palace patch as that's definitely a trademarked logo.