The NHL Network in the US

SteveNJ

What would you like to see on the US Incarnation of the NHL Network. Besides the obvious, 20-40 games, nightly highlight shows that would make you die a happy hockey fan. What else would you like to see?

For me, I haven't seen NHL Cool Shots in years on US TV, maybe they can air that.

Well the games and the nightly highlight show is a must of course, but one thing I would like to see is some sort of Fantasy Hockey show. There are tons of weekly fantasy football shows and there are some fantasy baseball shows, but I have never heard of one for hockey, so that would be nice to see on an NHL network.

I'd like to be able to afford an NHL package like Center Ice...

I don't really care for extras though, I just want to see games and highlights. I don't care about the analysts opinions, I just want to watch the game.

I'd like to be able to afford an NHL package like Center Ice...

I don't really care for extras though, I just want to see games and highlights. I don't care about the analysts opinions, I just want to watch the game.

I have Center Ice, but I would love to have a 24-hour network (like NFL Network), where I can often see highlights and commentary and it's hockey 24/7. NHL CoolShots was one of my favorite shows.

I think an NHL Network would make sense, there are so many hardcore hockey fans that would probably even pay per month for it, and use it as an alternative to Center Ice.